[3.2] Poet's pen ele Kinetic Blast wander(There is a big change added in this build)

"
BooBooBair wrote:
Maybe you cover this but I don't see it. Are we not capping resistances? Or do we HAVE to have very good Ventors to make it happen? I have all gear and most of the tree filled out. But other than fire my res are close to zero? Are we just straight up glass cannon?

Your Ventor's will be the main thing upping your resists unless you sacrifice Sadima or Goldwyrm for a rare to cap it all off.

I'm struggling at this moment trying to stay alive with my MF gears (just Bosco's, Ventor's and the quantity belt that's escaping my mind at this moment lol). I think I'm dying just by warping onto the pack xD Struggling at Tier 6 maps for now. I think my damage isn't high enough to take out the rare monsters fast enough. That's the crucial part for any Kinetic Blast builds :(

Right now with Wrath and golem up in the hideout without flasks, I'm sitting at about 18K dps.

What is your hideout DPS, Overmax?
"
atrolotenri wrote:
"
BooBooBair wrote:
Maybe you cover this but I don't see it. Are we not capping resistances? Or do we HAVE to have very good Ventors to make it happen? I have all gear and most of the tree filled out. But other than fire my res are close to zero? Are we just straight up glass cannon?

Your Ventor's will be the main thing upping your resists unless you sacrifice Sadima or Goldwyrm for a rare to cap it all off.

I'm struggling at this moment trying to stay alive with my MF gears (just Bosco's, Ventor's and the quantity belt that's escaping my mind at this moment lol). I think I'm dying just by warping onto the pack xD Struggling at Tier 6 maps for now. I think my damage isn't high enough to take out the rare monsters fast enough. That's the crucial part for any Kinetic Blast builds :(

Right now with Wrath and golem up in the hideout without flasks, I'm sitting at about 18K dps.

What is your hideout DPS, Overmax?

With my current gear at my hideout i got 73k with golem.. i changed a bit the tree .. as i dont have a good Ventors or biscos for MF yet...

Im using Lighpoach(1abyss), Shroud of Light and bubonic trail to increase dps with abbs jewels

you can check my toon, my profile is open!
So, I have a few Questions, some of which might be noobish (I have looked to the wiki to find answers, but it is hard on certain thing unless you know what to look for).

Question #1: How exactly does damage scale on this build?

I see one your streaming portion you have %elemental damage and %lightning damage, is that better than # to # lightning damage to attacks?

(This is my big question so if any answer is thorough I would love it to be this one)

Question #2: Depending on your answer to the first question, wouldn't crackling speed, and its prerequisite, be a really nice nodes for this build?

(And, if not, why not? Really trying to understand these build mechanics better)

Question #3: For the jewels, I can only afford one lightning mod currently. Does it make a difference whether it's Lightning damage to wand attacks or just Lightning damage to attacks, or is one inherently better than the other?

Question #4: For the shield, why are the gems not leveled up?

I have seen this before and think I have a basic understanding, but I would like to be sure of my reasoning. The more you know and stuff...

I think that's all my questions for now except, possibly, what's your life pool?
Wowie 73k dps in hideout. I'm like about 60k short!
"
atrolotenri wrote:

as i said.. im not using MF gear! you can check my profile =) i made some changes on tree and itens
"
overmax wrote:
"
atrolotenri wrote:

as i said.. im not using MF gear! you can check my profile =) i made some changes on tree and itens

Your profile is showing missing gears btw.
"
atrolotenri wrote:
"
overmax wrote:
"
atrolotenri wrote:

Your profile is showing missing gears btw.

ohh maybe i was playing Chieftain at the time.. i ll change it again
Sorry, this might be a noob question, but why do some of the ele wanderer builds I see not get Tempest Blast? In the passive tree, they always get the nodes beside it but never tempest blast itself.
Other than HH how do you get the STr + Inetelegence to cover the needed stats.
nice
Last edited by netzoom199 on Apr 22, 2018, 7:13:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info