[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

There's any good alternative for Bodyswap ?? I hate this skill...
hi, would you recommend this build as a league starter for flashback? Im trying to find the most cost efficient build/ascendancy to start with and am having a difficulty figuring out which will provide bes the best damage/defense for the price.
Shaper and Red Elder its fuc*** joke with this build ;p But still thinkig - lose culling strike from frenzy and put lightning whrap with 3 links as movment skill ?? Flame dash SUCKS like Bodyswap.....

My current gear looks like this - im not using aspect's skill - on ring its only for test.

"
latterus14 wrote:
hi, would you recommend this build as a league starter for flashback? Im trying to find the most cost efficient build/ascendancy to start with and am having a difficulty figuring out which will provide bes the best damage/defense for the price.

If poet price is cheap then i would recommend this. In Bestiary, at day2 i sold my tabula then buy 2x poet's and use a 4L Cloak of flame :)

After that you dont really need to worry about item, all you need is Gem level. Elementalist is very good for starter build.

"
Orbit84 wrote:
Shaper and Red Elder its fuc*** joke with this build ;p But still thinkig - lose culling strike from frenzy and put lightning whrap with 3 links as movment skill ?? Flame dash SUCKS like Bodyswap.....

My current gear looks like this - im not using aspect's skill - on ring its only for test.

Im using Flame dash because it's a 1Link skill :v and im pretty sure that i dont want to use Lightning warp without lessduration :(

The more cooldown recovery you've the better bodyswap become. I feels alot less clunky at 33% recovery.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
just started this build a few days ago, and I just reached 68.
Love playing this build so far, and will for sure play it in the next league aswell!

Still using some shitty gear, but it's a work in progress :D

Last edited by Wertron on May 4, 2018, 5:24:35 PM
...Love the build, most fun I've had levelling a character in ages..

But where do you get your dexterity from?

Even with your tree, don't understand where you get it?

I can't even get close to Starkonjas dex requirement
Hi Guys, playing this Build in Flashback right now. Clearspeed is amazing and overall it feels fine. Im Dying here and there but mostly its my own fault for beeing too greedy :D I wanna try Uber Elder soon can u give me an advise for what Pantheons and Flask i should use?Got around 7k Life is it enough? U are all running that Penetration Jewel, is it mandatory for Uber Elder same goes for the Volatile Dead +1 helmet ?

Ty for the Build!
Last edited by Anena on May 15, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
I hope you don't use Atziri flask with Avatar of Fire, you linked it in ur $$$ gear.
"
Hejti wrote:
I hope you don't use Atziri flask with Avatar of Fire, you linked it in ur $$$ gear.

Thank you for writing this! I had totally forgotten about this XD
gotta tell my friend this fact tomorrow. he has been using that flask and AoF for the entire league :o
LOL the atziri flask is there mostly for Chayula and Spider :v Most of the time i still use the old flask setup from my 1st week play.

Wise oak - Basalt - Rumis - Diamond - (Quicksilver for mapping, Atziri or any amethys for Chayula/spider, Saphire for uber elder)
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info