[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

"
Vekay wrote:
Hey! Loving this build so far. Just bought a +1 volatile combo helm (Feels guuuud) and farming is solid.

Do you have a pastebin by any chance?

What should I look for in order to gain more damage, like comparisons of items in POE-builder?

Ty for build

POB cant display fully Poet dps and cooldown recovery item. But if you really want to use it to see volatile damage then you can import my profile, it's open right now.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Super cool build! Question, which gems are you running for hard bosses specifically? Do you just swap out Bodyswap and GMP for Spell Cascade and Desecrate? So same VD setup in one and then Unearth/Spell Cascade/Desecrate in the other? Or is it something different?
"
Brentyfresh wrote:
Super cool build! Question, which gems are you running for hard bosses specifically? Do you just swap out Bodyswap and GMP for Spell Cascade and Desecrate? So same VD setup in one and then Unearth/Spell Cascade/Desecrate in the other? Or is it something different?

LUL, im only use Spell cascade/Desercrate for Physic reflect mods, because unearth deal physc dmg so it's not really safe to use Unearth.

For hard bosses, depend on the boss. If the boss has Prepare phase, like kitava/Elder guardian/Elder, i use Powercharge on crit/unearth/GMP. Because i can stacking VD before start the fight. WHen the fight begin, most of the time it'll skip bosses phase. It's similar with Summon raging spirit and Blade vortex mechanic

For dangerous melee boss, you can just use bodyswap to kite the boss like in my hydra clip.
Last edited by Giaocolam on Mar 16, 2018, 3:29:35 AM
Update woodenpc Uber Elder clip, Final Luxury tree after spent 30 more ex.
Any specific Pantheon powers ?
Doing this build right now and breezing through low tier maps, hopefully I can start getting enough currency to take this to end game, thanks for the build.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Mar 17, 2018, 5:01:30 PM
how much cooldown on item i shuld have same as u belt 20 and boots 15??
"
Filetus wrote:
Any specific Pantheon powers ?

Solaris/Ryslatha or Tukohama

"
WhaleRum wrote:
Doing this build right now and breezing through low tier maps, hopefully I can start getting enough currency to take this to end game, thanks for the build.

Gl, elementalist is pretty much a Best starter class for poet pen VD atm.
"
Kupsik84 wrote:
how much cooldown on item i shuld have same as u belt 20 and boots 15??

Scale with your attack speed. You can do Elder T15 very ez even without any cooldown recovery.Attack speed with frenzy for no recovery item recommend around 3.6

Cooldown recovery ofc give you better dps and smoother gameplay (bodyswap speed much faster).

More recovery speed mean you can cast your spell more, there's no round up or round down so get what you want. Remember to scale with your attack speed. For example if you have 15% cooldown recovery, you would want your attack speed at ~4.0

Currently at 33% Cooldown speed. what is my APS cap?
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Currently at 33% Cooldown speed. what is my APS cap?

around 4.7 at max frenzy charges. You can test your APS by put your VD on hotkey and check if there's cooldown choking when you attack at full frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info