[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Hey dude i am kinda building your build but i will change it any jewel ideas you can give me ?

1.Maximium life

2. Multiplierglobal/Spell damage/Attack speed if needed

3. resist, stats

"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Currently at 33% Cooldown speed. what is my APS cap?

around 4.7 at max frenzy charges. You can test your APS by put your VD on hotkey and check if there's cooldown choking when you attack at full frenzy charges.

Why 4.7? Doesn't the calculation come from 250ms * .67(because i have 33% cdr) which is 167.5 then divide that by 1000ms which gets you 5.7?

Because when you attack, you switching hand, and also unearth projectiles need to hit the ground 1st, then your VD will have corpse to summon. So it's basically never 5.7.

Ofc the optimize speed is 5.7 x 2 = 11.4, but it's basically impossible. So you have to make your attack speed sub 5.7. And 4.7 is the comfort point for me, there's no cooldown delay on VD while spamming frenzy. If i set my aps at 4.9 there's a delay so i stick with 4.7
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
dperls wrote:
I'm really interested in Poets Pen VD and have about 3ex to spend to get the build rolling. Maybe 4-5 if I sell a stat stick I'm using.

How far can this build go on that investment? Can it roll low reds?

Yes, it's a starter build, just get 2 Poet's and scale with it. Buy a cheap strength amulet with firepen/HP and start bulding the core gear. 1 VD helm is around 5ex, and Kaom is 2ex.

Get a decoy totem and you're set. Before map boss just took out bodyswap and stacking VD.

"
etnies445 wrote:
Hi -

I decided to try this build, i'm liking it but i'm struggling where to find more attack speed, I have 30% cooldown recovery, but even with my charges and frenzy, I still barely push past 3 aps...

So not sure what I am missing, it seems drastic.

4 link Frenzy(20%) Faster attack(20%qual)/Culling strike (20%qual)/GMP (20%qual). Could atleast give you 3.5->3.6 aps at HO ?

At 30% recovery you'll need around 25% attack speed from jewels to reach 4.6 at full frenzy charges. Get some attack speed with wands/maximium life jews

"
Hi, i try your build, but i didnt understand how the spell works,
i have 2 poets pen, but i can't activate any skill (im level 12 ),
i have unearth in 1 poet and volatile dead in other poet.

Could you explain me where i'm wrong ? ty

When you attack you cast unearth with 1 poet, when you attack again you cast volatile next. So im assuming your problem is because you linking body swap with unearth and dont use any LMP/Volley (at level 12?).

So you creat unearth with 1 coprse, then your bodyswap took that coprse, leave your VD dont have coprse to summon?
Hey, I really like your build I think I'm gonna make a character but I wanted to ask if elementalist is the best choice ? (You said you wanted to be a golemancer)
"
nezull wrote:
Hey, I really like your build I think I'm gonna make a character but I wanted to ask if elementalist is the best choice ? (You said you wanted to be a golemancer)

Elementalist is the best for starter , from T1-T15. Pathfinder for advance gear and abusing zerphy.
Ty for the answer, btw what is your tooltip dps for VD
I'm at 22% CDR, and for some reason my pens start getting delayed at 4.4 ish aps, do I need more cdr for it to feel nicer or am I doing something else wrong?
"
nezull wrote:
Ty for the answer, btw what is your tooltip dps for VD

around 25k

"
Hartram wrote:
I'm at 22% CDR, and for some reason my pens start getting delayed at 4.4 ish aps, do I need more cdr for it to feel nicer or am I doing something else wrong?

Yeah, that's totally normal, 35%cdr delayed at 4.7 so 22% at 4.4.

More cdr always nice, just make your aps keepup with your cdr. If you feels delayed then tone down your aps.
do u have any guide on which node i have to take first ,like lvl 1-20 , 20-40?
So i can see u have taken Elemental equilibrium, How does that work when everything u do does fire damage? am i missing something?
Hi, what jewelry do I use in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info