[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

"
veXdz wrote:
...Love the build, most fun I've had levelling a character in ages..

But where do you get your dexterity from?

Even with your tree, don't understand where you get it?

I can't even get close to Starkonjas dex requirement

equip whatever dex items you have to reach the requirement -> equip starkonjas -> dequip the other dex items

if the dex on starkonjas is enough to reach the needed dex you should be good
Can you explain the "Voll's devotion + IC" set-up you briefly mentioned? Sounds interesting.

I have maybe I can put it to good use.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Can you explain the "Voll's devotion + IC" set-up you briefly mentioned? Sounds interesting.

the amulet must be used with Romira's Banquet unique ring
Spoiler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Romira%27s_Banquet

this is what happens: with the ring equipped, you gain power charges on non-crit, and then "lose" all power charges on crit
With the amulet equipped, you will gain Endurance charges right after you "lose" the Power Charges.
All the Endurance Charge you gain will then be used by the "CWDT-Immortal Call" gem setup.
Because you crit and not-crit so often, the routine will just go on, and make you immune to physical damage as long as you keep attacking/casting.
Last edited by koros on May 23, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
"
koros wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Spoiler

this is what happens: with the ring equipped, you gain power charges on non-crit, and then "lose" all power charges on crit
With the amulet equipped, you will gain Endurance charges right after you "lose" the Power Charges.
All the Endurance Charge you gain will then be used by the "CWDT-Immortal Call" gem setup.
Because you crit and not-crit so often, the routine will just go on, and make you immune to physical damage as long as you keep attacking/casting.
Thank you for the explanation I'll need to give it a try.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Spoiler

Thank you for the explanation I'll need to give it a try.

Ah, my bad, you put the Immortal Call in one of the Poet's Pen :) not the CWDT-IC setup :)
So any changes, nerf or buff with the 3.3 patch?

Decided to go for Poet this league, with a starter setup as 3 Herald Vortex, since both builds share a similar Passive Tree :)
"
Wertron wrote:
So any changes, nerf or buff with the 3.3 patch?

Decided to go for Poet this league, with a starter setup as 3 Herald Vortex, since both builds share a similar Passive Tree :)

Started this build yesterday, lvl 73 now. Going great so far and both clear and bossing dps is fine with very mediocre gear.
Now I'm mapping to get a Kaom's Heart to improve survivability and after will probably upgrade rings and such.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Jun 4, 2018, 8:34:19 AM
Hi, I started leveling this build today. But here's a noob question: How do you get your mana leech? Is it all from the boot enchant? Then how do you sustain mana during a boss fight? The low level clarity doesn't seem enough to regen the mana. Thanks
playing this build in incursion but on a inquisitor,
and its working pretty good can do all content so far.
didn't try uber elder yet.
my profile is open if any1 wishes to try ^^
HEy guys, I'm tryign this build out and i was hoping someone could take a look at my build and tell me what ways to improve it. Just feel like my damage isn't as high as it should be nor my leech, my first league so im stilling getting to grips with the game's mechanics. Many thanks!

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/Spalty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info