uber elder is garbage

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You gotta kill Shaper guardians? What about Shaper himself? You also need to run random maps like when you spawn normal Elder? monkaS

dont bother spawning uber if you dont have proper build to kill him, because he wont go away if you wont be able to kill him, it means you wont be able to farm normal elder and normal shaper

to spawn him you just need to get elder influence to any t16 shaper guardian, and then kill 3 other guardians without running other maps, after that elder will spawn his guardians on t16 and he will occupy shapers map
Last edited by berg3g on Mar 8, 2018, 6:32:59 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
How you spawn Uber Elder?

15th Memory Fragment and then just follow the questline.

It's super tedious, requires 2 sets of Guardian Maps and fooling around with Atlas etc. It's fine as something to do but overall gets really boring to spawn over and over again.

You gotta kill Shaper guardians? What about Shaper himself? You also need to run random maps like when you spawn normal Elder? monkaS

I actually forget exact order, some of it is retro if you already got old characters (I'm not playing the league obv).

Spoilers, but I think it's this order:

Spoiler
15th Memory Fragment
Kill 4 Shaper Guardians
Kill Shaper
This one instance drops the Templar Laboratory Key
Get T16 Orb/continue Storyline
"Lure" Elder influence over to 4 Shaper Guardians
Do it all over again
Shaper Realm is now Elder influenced
Next Shaper Set is Uber Elder fight
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Cant wait for league kill. All I see is mirrors + legacy acuity in std
taken from this run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ORahwNbjM8
1) Complete "The Memory Eater" and Sanity's Requiem quests
2) Start doing Shaper Influence map and let the Elder influence grow near T16 guardians
3) Kill all T16 Guardians with Shaper influence (no need to have Shaper influence on all
4 guardians when you kill any of them). By killing Shaper influenced Guardians, you spread Elder influence to the guardians
5) Do above task while spreading Elder influence to all of the Guardians
6) Now all of the Guardians are corrupted by Elder influence and there will be Elder Guardians spawned on each of them
7) Defeat all Elder Guardians on all T16 maps
8) Enter corrupted Shaper realm
9) Uber Elder + Shaper battle
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 8, 2018, 8:58:52 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I actually forget exact order, some of it is retro if you already got old characters (I'm not playing the league obv).

Spoiler
15th Memory Fragment
Kill 4 Shaper Guardians
Kill Shaper
Do it all over again

Thanks for the info. Appreciated ^^

A lot of work indeed. Is GG Unique guaranteed from that fight btw? They all super expensive atm right?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Spoiler
15th Memory Fragment
Kill 4 Shaper Guardians
Kill Shaper
Do it all over again

Thanks for the info. Appreciated ^^

A lot of work indeed. Is GG Unique guaranteed from that fight btw? They all super expensive atm right?

Still no Voidforge but I haven't done that many runs tbh, 2 Watcher Eye that were garbage but the staff was selling very well for some reason. Also got 1 Mark of the Shaper Ring and 1 Mark of the Elder, the Ring effect is cool and allows you to make the Shaper ball/pool thing.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Cant wait for league kill. All I see is mirrors + legacy acuity in std
taken from this run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ORahwNbjM8

All you need is to drop a zerphi in league to do twined uber.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/82ic87/twinned_uber_elder_kill_2_elders_2_shapers_bugged/
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Hi guys! I have a problem with my Atlas. Shaper realm is occupied by elder and is the the only elder area. No elder guardians or elder himself is on the atlas. Shaper guardians around him are shaped. I was testing my build and I have burned few sets. Is really difficult. Is it possible to move him, cause I cannot play normal elder or shaper. Or the only way is to run again shaper guardians? Any suggestion? Thank you very much and sorry for my English.
"
Poulak08 wrote:
Hi guys! I have a problem with my Atlas. Shaper realm is occupied by elder and is the the only elder area. No elder guardians or elder himself is on the atlas. Shaper guardians around him are shaped. I was testing my build and I have burned few sets. Is really difficult. Is it possible to move him, cause I cannot play normal elder or shaper. Or the only way is to run again shaper guardians? Any suggestion? Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

No, if Uber Elder is in the Center of the Atlas aka the Shaper Realm, there is no way to do Normal Elder oder Normal Shaper until Uber Elder is defeated.
Basically GIT GUD is what elder says BEAT MY ASS OR U CAN'T DO SHAPER NORMAL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thank you very much for the reply. Actually, after 10 tries at least, I defeated him and challenge unlocked. He gave me loot as well (steel ring). The odd thing is that I didnt kill elder guardians, only shaper.s (without order and not immediately).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info