uber elder is garbage

you NEED specific build to kill him - totems/LLRF/miner or mirrored/legacy gear

nice balancing GGG, as always

hardest fight in the game because only few builds can complete it, amazing
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 1:28:03 PM
get a zerphi's= problem solved
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Or the right group. People will learn the fight... just like all the other fights people complain about at first. I remember complaining that the Oversoul in Act II was too hard. People rail about each new fight until they switch and start complaining that everything is too easy.
"
berg3g wrote:
you NEED specific build to kill him - totems/LLRF/miner or mirrored/legacy gear

nice balancing GGG, as always

hardest fight in the game because only few builds can complete it, amazing

Check my build, it's ez mode Shaper in leagues and should be OP in Standard. I haven't got to Uber Elder myself because I play leagues only but can't play leagues right now because of currency nerfs.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Check my build, it's ez mode Shaper in leagues and should be OP in Standard. I haven't got to Uber Elder myself because I play leagues only but can't play leagues right now because of currency nerfs.

i have no problem with shaper and anything else besides uber elder, my build isn't glasscannon either, 7k hp/80+ cold resist etc, but i just die from random things i dont even see on the screen, i could bring him down to 50% but thats it, meanwhile some LLRF just facetanking and casually walking around
some guy is gonna kill it with a 1 link white weapon that is not totems rf or mines.
if "totems" can kill him its not that bad, LLRF and Miners are pretty OP for boss killing currently but i'm gonna wait and see first.

I'm sure the 6mil inquisitor with a while claw makes it look snooze worthy as always ;p
I'm actually sad that people are able to kill him at all this soon in the league. I wish it was like 100x harder so you actually have to play for weeks before even attempting that. I guess I like my endgame Boss near impossible and actually worthy of praise.
Last edited by Mezion on Mar 7, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
"
Mezion wrote:
I'm actually sad that people are able to kill him at all this soon in the league. I wish it was like 100x harder so you actually have to play for weeks before even attempting that. I guess I like my endgame Boss near impossible and actually worthy of praise.

People kill him in Standard.
This is likely because of the changes to monster damage. They scaled things waaayyyy too high. Of course.

I ran some old 3.0 maps on Standard yesterday. Gorge with Vulnerability. Have a Champion. Perma Fortify. Level 96. Full Ngamahu Cyclone that I’ve done Shaper with EZ mode. 7k life. The bosses leap slam one shot me. Fortify felt like nothing.

When I read the change log I knew they would overtune it. Things felt great last league. Now we are back to stupid one shots no matter your build. Can’t imagine how hard regular T15 Elder is going to hit for let alone Uber.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info