uber elder is garbage

"
It's surprisingly a very brutal fight lol the circles are EVERYWHERE.

"It's the same fight" - I_NO a week ago to me

:3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Mezion wrote:
I'm actually sad that people are able to kill him at all this soon in the league. I wish it was like 100x harder so you actually have to play for weeks before even attempting that. I guess I like my endgame Boss near impossible and actually worthy of praise.

That´s what trading does to a game.

People go shopping and then kill bosses, it´s just that. No skill involved, no testing or brain power, it´s just shopping in a mall.

If you want a truly hard game, then disable trading, don´t use cookie cutter builds but develop your own. Now you will already struggle with reaching Elder in three months. :)
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
It's surprisingly a very brutal fight lol the circles are EVERYWHERE.

"It's the same fight" - I_NO a week ago to me

:3

XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Mezion wrote:
I'm actually sad that people are able to kill him at all this soon in the league. I wish it was like 100x harder so you actually have to play for weeks before even attempting that. I guess I like my endgame Boss near impossible and actually worthy of praise.

That´s what trading does to a game.

People go shopping and then kill bosses, it´s just that. No skill involved, no testing or brain power, it´s just shopping in a mall.

If you want a truly hard game, then disable trading, don´t use cookie cutter builds but develop your own. Now you will already struggle with reaching Elder in three months. :)

So you're saying it takes 3 months to reach white elder, when playing a selfmade build in ssf? Like... you get to him (depending how much you play) in a day to a week lol.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
berg3g wrote:
you NEED specific build to kill him - totems/LLRF/miner or mirrored/legacy gear

nice balancing GGG, as always

hardest fight in the game because only few builds can complete it, amazing

Check my build, it's ez mode Shaper in leagues and should be OP in Standard. I haven't got to Uber Elder myself because I play leagues only but can't play leagues right now because of currency nerfs.

" can't play leagues right now because of currency nerfs." LOOOOOOOOL
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
berg3g wrote:
you NEED specific build to kill him - totems/LLRF/miner or mirrored/legacy gear

nice balancing GGG, as always

hardest fight in the game because only few builds can complete it, amazing

Check my build, it's ez mode Shaper in leagues and should be OP in Standard. I haven't got to Uber Elder myself because I play leagues only but can't play leagues right now because of currency nerfs.

Oh wow so they actually confirmed they nerfed currency drops? Can you link?
Personally think people found uber atziri tougher but maybe my memories wrong, the gap between the best/most OP builds and the rest has never been bigger so if its balanced for the top its gonna be impossible for anyone else and if its balanced for mid tier builds its gonna be a joke for the faceroller meme builds.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
2 days later

"Uber Elder is too easy"

Eventually it will be. Uber Atziri was fucking hard when she first came out now we have the ability to do the instance like Day 2?

No. She's still hard regardless. The entire map is likely still one of the hardest boss battles, especially her lieutenants.

So no, she's not easy.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
2 days later

"Uber Elder is too easy"

Eventually it will be. Uber Atziri was fucking hard when she first came out now we have the ability to do the instance like Day 2?

No. She's still hard regardless. The entire map is likely still one of the hardest boss battles, especially her lieutenants.

So no, she's not easy.

Build specific but I started Abyss a week late and still downed her in about 4-5 days. Meta build though *shrug*
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Build specific but I started Abyss a week late and still downed her in about 4-5 days. Meta build though *shrug*

So not Day 2. Also, beating is beating. I've beaten lots of games that were hard. Didn't make them not hard. Also also, deathless? I doubt it. I've beaten Shaper lots of times deathless. Never uAtziri. She's a mechanical and DPS check. I want to try Uber Elder and a T15 Elder is actually pretty hard but still no match for uAtziri. Nothing is. Props to GGG for keeping her at the tippity top. But yeah, meta build or no, still hard.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info