[Xbox One] Checking in regarding Content Update 3.2.0

Diablo 3 drops content same day on all platforms. Also a direct competitor. League starts are also same exact time across all platforms.
Diablo 3 is also complete trash and almost nothing changes each season besides which free set loot you get to start out with...
blizzard is a massive company, makes no sense to compare them to ggg
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
He literally said he didn't know of one, so I shared one.

With the dead nets coming to this league they are erasing the entire point of the league so a comparison to D3 is pretty fair. While I agree this game is far more in depth, the fact that the company is failing an entire platform with little to no communication on a regular basis is unacceptable regardless the size of said company.

Edit: They actually should be compared, you think GGG is on xbox for shits and giggles? They ported to xbox to compete with D3 directly in another market. They are here to make money. If they want to make money the need to step up and do better than their competition.

Currently in xbox lfg there are 12 posts for PoE while there are 18 for D3. Same genre of game, same platform. Your opinion of the games aside it is a 100% fair comparison.
Last edited by thewtssd on Mar 6, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
PoE is not perfect, but it destroys D3 for me.

Online on D3: 100% Cheat, poor content and this game costs 30€(?).
PoE: Excellent F2P, a lot of content and no need to pay anything (OK the Premium stash is very nice (1€50)

PoE is the best HnS on Xbox. Thanks GGG !
So PoE has 12 LFG posts and league end when barely anyone is playing?

And d3 as 18 at the start of a new season interesting comparison...

The dead nets are going to be a rare drop, it's not every net can net a dead mob they will just add 1 new net that can and is really rare.

So on Xbox it'll most likely cost at least 10c per...
The league mechanic is actually really fun from a crafters perspective and it's fairly easy to just farm uniques.

Also the main reason to play this season is the ascendancy changes.
But when will we get to play the new league... that is the entire issue we have here. Anothe league start with very little information and communication from GGG. That is the problem I cannot think of a crossover port that's customers have so little info on when content will drop. Worrying about which game you prefer takes nothing away from it being a fair comparison. You might not like D3, I might not like D3, but at least D3 customers know when the will be getting content, new leagues, et. al. We, being poe players on xbox, have zero idea.
I hope tomorrow... But little luck in my opinion. If GGG has not yet sent the update to Microsoft... Next week... It's way too much time.
oh for analog controls!.. it's the one thing D3 on consoles does better than PoE...
Really? I find the path controls are much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info