[Xbox One] Checking in regarding Content Update 3.2.0

I'm excited for the patch! Thanks for all your work GGG.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
oh,no!!!I hate delay!!!
Last edited by AmoAzumi on Mar 5, 2018, 8:40:45 AM
Honestly they need another way to cast skills anyways. Enable RT+LT button mapping too for an additional 4 skills, so we don't have to weapon swap to throw a net. Nor do we have to cast auras and then remap to another skill which is already cumbersome. Or you can enable a user selection to have multiple tabs of RT, so that you have 3 tabs of skills to cycle through rather than holding down RT, just press it up to two times, three to cycle back to the original skill set. Something needs to be done so that we don't lose a skill slot to participate in Pokemon catching. Even if it is just a unique way to throw just a net, such as down on the left thumbstick in combat.
PMSL

Over two weeks ago I posted about the nets are going to cause many people and there builds problems and no one replied to add there two cents to say they hope this doesnt happen or GGG should try this or that to help us xbox players who dont want to 1 button bash builds.

I have already said this straight port over from the PC is NOT good enough as we are limited to the button we can use and therefore GGG need to adapt the game for us. But this would mean extra coding/testing etc etc so it isnt going to happen. It is easier to make the game for the PC and then code the buttons to the xbox controller and then say heres your game.

/rant over

But on the flip side I do not mind waiting for (upto) 2 weeks after the PC to get the new league, its not like anyone else on the xbox is playing that league. If this was a stand alone xbox game you wouldnt care that the game is coming out on time or a few days late. (I am going off that the xbox version was roughtly 2 weeks after the pc release for abyss so 2 weeks after on this league means no real time delay).

Would I rather have a game that has had a week or two testing by PC users (lets be honest there more of them than players on the xbox) or would I want to hit constant problems and start to think the game is really bad and give up (especially if I was a new player).

So GGG sort yourself out dont treat us like a port over and small revenue stream, think of us a chance to advertise to xbox (console) players what your capable of and step up to the plate.
"
xSilvos wrote:
Honestly they need another way to cast skills anyways. Enable RT+LT button mapping too for an additional 4 skills, so we don't have to weapon swap to throw a net. Nor do we have to cast auras and then remap to another skill which is already cumbersome. Or you can enable a user selection to have multiple tabs of RT, so that you have 3 tabs of skills to cycle through rather than holding down RT, just press it up to two times, three to cycle back to the original skill set. Something needs to be done so that we don't lose a skill slot to participate in Pokemon catching. Even if it is just a unique way to throw just a net, such as down on the left thumbstick in combat.

PC has the same amount of skill slots as we do. Rofl. There's no reason you need to cast more than 8 skills. Just stop.
"
"
xSilvos wrote:

PC has the same amount of skill slots as we do. Rofl. There's no reason you need to cast more than 8 skills. Just stop.

Personally I use:
1) Leap Slam
2) Purity of Lightning
3) Purity of Ice
4) Cyclone
5) Shield Charge
6) Blade Vortex
7) Purity of Fire
8) Golem
"
IamFrench wrote:
"
"
xSilvos wrote:

Personally I use:
1) Leap Slam
2) Purity of Lightning
3) Purity of Ice
4) Cyclone
5) Shield Charge
6) Blade Vortex
7) Purity of Fire
8) Golem

Here's another thing too, you DON'T have to have your auras in a slot for it to be on.
In that case, GGG should improve that.

If you die, you have to change everything and it's very annoying
"
"
xSilvos wrote:

PC might have the same amount of slots, but one of xbox slots is also the button that we have to use to pick everything up, making it nearly an impossible button, or at the least incredibly annoying button to slot anything on. Also with a standard controller using potions and moving is nearly impossible.
Thanks for keeping us informed with what you can.

Are there any plans for more / custom loot filters to make it in this patch for us? Have not heard anything on this matter in a while.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info