Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
I would Say no.

I personally like the added challenge. Feels rewarding when I know there is a punishment for messing up.
Its safe to assume people voted Yes because it will help their in game PoE experience.

How many people voted No to simply win a reddit war with the opposition, the "clear speed meta"?

Let's see..

"
I voted no because I think GGG listen to the very loud and vocal reddit whining community to much.

"
of course I expect the elitists will win here.. it's just like when they get shit balanced and nerfed because they play it at level 99+ and have gear worth dozens of exalts which most of us never get..

so to have a poll like this.. is.. dumb..

"
Seems like a bunch of crybabies that don't want to adapt their previously OP builds or gameplay to an even slightly different environment.

"
No, leave it as is now. Let reddit people cry a bit more, haha.

"
No, if u cant catch single creature then change ur lame build

"
EVERYONE VOTE NO, WTF, JUST SAY NO TO CLEARSPEED META, DONT GIVE THE REDDIT TROLLS WHAT THEY WANT
FFS [Removed by Support]

"
And, if u're have a problem with your build (clear speed too high, minions or other things...

Go reroll :)

"
No is my vote. Please do not cater to plebs with no dayjobs who want izi life

"
If you want to be "The Best" "Super Juicy" "Try Hard" boy then go for it.. But if you're interested in what this league has to offer.. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, and put a little bit of effort into capturing the mobs...

If you want easy.. go back to Casual Diablo III.. they will even chose the best way to play a character for you.. holding your hand the whole way xoxox

"
HELL no...this defeats the whole purpose of catching. It will feel beyond stupid. Stop catering to the speed meta... I'm somewhat split, but I say "no" because the "more rare" part will just benefit the top 1% of players who'll just buy those nets and go full Headhunter-clearspeed anyway

...nice.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Mar 4, 2018, 8:45:29 PM
i really hope no, sure your explanation on why he can revive them with magic is fine but i feel that as it is.... its rather too easy to catch beasts considering how good some of the recipes are.

If anything id drop the rates of capturing the red beasts make it more like ( using as a example dont kill me) Pokemon where for example the catch rate is increased as the health is dropped really low but its still not 100% like it feels like it is.

For red beasts at 5% of there health it should be something like 25% catch rate.
Please release the net stash tab ASAP, forgot to ask for this in my original comment
Are you truly going to offer the gods a dead sacrifice?? The whole point of the league is being careful not to kill shit so you can save it for the altar.. 3 sec window already covers all builds problems.

I said yes. It's literally day 3 of the league. As damage reaches higher end it's gonna get tougher and tougher to ride the line between killing something too quick and worrying about dying to it. If things become too much a pain in the ass, people are just gonna stop doing it. But I guess GGG will be able to see that.
Instead on "dead nets" make an item that can revive dead beast with its minions. Give people a second chance at capturing.

Make it rare and expensive.

Oh, and no xp or loot for revived beast.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Yes because too many playstyles in incapable with league mechanics. Hell, good guilds are incapable with league mechanics.

You will get the horde of casuals to vote no because they like for things to be punishing to optimizers because they can't make imba builds and like the idea of making the faster clearing players pay(petty incentive).

you want them to let you capture dead beasts to then rekill them to sacrifice to make an item? its taking the flavor out of the league and making it casual...instead make the hp to capture the beast 30% or 35% fixes culling problem and totems..then add making targeting easier. capturing something dead takes no skill.
i say No. because if u can capture the beast after you kill him you will lose the meaning of this league and the fun with capturing the beast.
but i would prefer that a mark to show on top of the beast when you reach the point that you can catch him
another thing i noticed is 80% of people that voted yes dont have a supporter pack ;) shouldnt have a say in it anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info