[3.2] Chin Sol Blast Rain Raider 3m+ Shaper DPS 6500+ Hp [League Viable] Video's Up.

For the momment im using barrage to kill bosses, im only level 72 and really poor on the league, i just bought the lioneye's fall and ill start to leveling that claw node up for sustain but just a tip for who is starting this build now if u dont have currency to buy lioneyes fall right away use that node on duelist for mana leech or buy thiefs torment it helped a lot...i still dont have currency for kaoms, 6l, opal rings...im f...ed up haha but this build feels really good to play with. thanks for the build!
"
For the momment im using barrage to kill bosses, im only level 72 and really poor on the league, i just bought the lioneye's fall and ill start to leveling that claw node up for sustain but just a tip for who is starting this build now if u dont have currency to buy lioneyes fall right away use that node on duelist for mana leech or buy thiefs torment it helped a lot...i still dont have currency for kaoms, 6l, opal rings...im f...ed up haha but this build feels really good to play with. thanks for the build!

no problem!, this build is meant to be cheaper than end game barrage builds while still dishing out high amounts of damage, since blast rain enchant is cheaper and you do not need stuff like dying sun and +1 arrow quivers, but yeah it is hard to get started on this build if you do not have alot of currency.
so i just dropped a belly of the beast and bought the chin sol both with 5l what gems u would recomend for me to use with tornado and blast rain? im gonna use the belly until i can afford the kaoms heart
why do I get claw shown at the skill tree
"
Deekaar wrote:
why do I get claw shown at the skill tree

lioneyes fall is in rage
"
so i just dropped a belly of the beast and bought the chin sol both with 5l what gems u would recomend for me to use with tornado and blast rain? im gonna use the belly until i can afford the kaoms heart

your current setup looks great!
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
"

your current setup looks great!

Thanks bro, im gonna farm some maps so i can buy the xophs, my dps will get a lot higher with it.
Hello to all and the author. Great build idea! (I write through Google translator, so sorry for the errors)
Now I'm trying it because I'm tired of playing Barrage. But the game is not too experienced so there are a few questions:
1. I try the Sniper, instead of Raider. And with the Xoph's Blood it is impossible to activate the Rapture? With Signal Fire and Blast Rain, we already have a 100% fire damage, but I notice how the bleeding appears on the enemies. Or am I wrong?
2. Will Powerful Precision work? Can the projectiles from the Blast Rain pierce?
3. I also do not really like the idea of ​​swap bows, what about a 6l body? The belly of the beast or the Loreweave?
"
Vladislove wrote:
Hello to all and the author. Great build idea! (I write through Google translator, so sorry for the errors)
Now I'm trying it because I'm tired of playing Barrage. But the game is not too experienced so there are a few questions:
1. I try the Sniper, instead of Raider. And with the Xoph's Blood it is impossible to activate the Rapture? With Signal Fire and Blast Rain, we already have a 100% fire damage, but I notice how the bleeding appears on the enemies. Or am I wrong?
2. Will Powerful Precision work? Can the projectiles from the Blast Rain pierce?
3. I also do not really like the idea of ​​swap bows, what about a 6l body? The belly of the beast or the Loreweave?

hi there, here's my answer to your questions:

1. deadeye's rupture cannot work with xoph's blood, because as far as I know you need physical damage to inflict bleeding, and xoph's blood doesnt allow any damage beside fire damage because of avatar of fire.

2. No blast rain doesnt pierce

3. you could but you lose damage from kaoms and you lose alot of life.
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:

hi there, here's my answer to your questions:

1. deadeye's rupture cannot work with xoph's blood, because as far as I know you need physical damage to inflict bleeding, and xoph's blood doesnt allow any damage beside fire damage because of avatar of fire.

2. No blast rain doesnt pierce

3. you could but you lose damage from kaoms and you lose alot of life.

Yes thank you. now I see, it was not the loss from the bleeding, but the Ash Herald. And the piercing does not work. Then in the Sniper there is no point)
I'll go to the raider again)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info