[3.2] Chin Sol Blast Rain Raider 3m+ Shaper DPS 6500+ Hp [League Viable] Video's Up.

Where is the points tree? can't figure out how to use that pastebin thing...
(Still Works In 3.3)
This build is awesome. I have cleared red Elder and Shaper in 3.3 Standard just using Tornado Shot. All I need is the rest of my abyss jewels and a addition arrow Signal Fire for min max. For some reason my blast rain DPS seams way worse than creators.
https://pastebin.com/hXmrthwz

It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
does blast rain need to be used with anger? i use a lvl21 hatred right now, and leveling blast rain to try out instead of barrage.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
has anyone tried this with literally anything except tornado shot? how about the new RoA?

edit: well im leveling a character with this but using RoA instead. seems to be working just find so far. currently in act 8. unsure right now if GMP even makes sense with RoA since it already fires so many
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 5, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
Having a ton of fun with this.
Took it to level 95 so far in incursion. Nice change of pace from my old TS builds.
I use only blast rain and the clear speed is actually very good. I one shot nearly every pack as fast as I can run with inc aoe. This build can kill shaper during just one of his beam attacks. Very nice dps.

Managed to get 120 all res for wise oak, 8k+ life and +1 max all res.
Inc AoE dPS - 3.3 million
Conc dps - 5.1 million
Shaper dps with conc - 3.3 million

https://pastebin.com/3uWMqYjb

Last edited by Dissever on Jul 9, 2018, 4:51:34 PM
trying to figure out the new blastrain 3.3 now that it is 100% converted to fire instead of 50%. it will stack with physical projectile damage but it wont work with projectile damage as iron grip or pierce for example wouldnt change the dps on the tooltip (which i tried)

Got one question. Now that blastrain is 100% fire leaving no physical left, should we stay away from the lighting and cold damage to attacks for only fire jewels?

Having fun tweaking this build a bit.
Got my movement speed to 250% with devoto's. phase run enhance increased duration blood rage linked. Lost ice golem project weakness, maybe will get unset ring for them.

got my movement speed at 250% with 2 alchemist quicksilver adrenaline.

changing the frenzy charge ascendents for the phasing.
40% elemental damage vs 28% more damage with 4 frenzies
8 more movement speed, 10 dodge spell, 6 dodge hits if you go phasing ascendant.

But big question is loosing 22 attack speed operational if you go frenzy ascendant( as enhance + blood rage grants 4 attack speed)

great for uber lab farming already at level 80 runs similar to queen of the forest :P

I always forget a detail lol. Also from phase ascendant you get immune to elemental ailments while spamming phase run so will change pantheons probably.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
unsure right now if GMP even makes sense with RoA since it already fires so many

Definitely no GMP. RoA is amazing without it, GMP will just hurt your DPS. Try mirage archer instead and try to not laugh.
Last edited by seriouschris on Jul 16, 2018, 10:05:39 PM
"
Dissever wrote:
Having a ton of fun with this.
Took it to level 95 so far in incursion. Nice change of pace from my old TS builds.
I use only blast rain and the clear speed is actually very good. I one shot nearly every pack as fast as I can run with inc aoe. This build can kill shaper during just one of his beam attacks. Very nice dps.

Managed to get 120 all res for wise oak, 8k+ life and +1 max all res.
Inc AoE dPS - 3.3 million
Conc dps - 5.1 million
Shaper dps with conc - 3.3 million

https://pastebin.com/3uWMqYjb

Warms my heart to see one of the few people who actually built it right, and took the time to read the guide instead of just clicking gear + skill tree then not understanding mechanics of the build. I've basically stopped responding/updating this guide for that sole reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info