[3.2] Chin Sol Blast Rain Raider 3m+ Shaper DPS 6500+ Hp [League Viable] Video's Up.

Hi. Someone try play with this build? I Just wondering why no1 comments.
Currently tryng this build and only have mana problem, got decent DPS but I am always low on mana.
"
SkerDaz wrote:
Currently tryng this build and only have mana problem, got decent DPS but I am always low on mana.

ahh it will get better once you level up, I see the character you are playing is only lvl 47 right now also once you get lion's eye fall jewel for the claw leech passives and lvl 3 englighten in your anger and herald of ashe you can sustain mana easily during maps and boss fights.
Last edited by WindFaLL95 on Mar 7, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
ahh it will get better once you level up, I see the character you are playing is only lvl 47 right now also once you get lion's eye fall jewel for the claw leech passives and lvl 3 englighten in your anger and herald of ashe you can sustain mana easily during maps and boss fights.

Yea, I am still running the build and not giving up on it. Love the blast rain, actually first build I am running with this skill. Got any tips for fast level? Or gear in my level?
"
SkerDaz wrote:
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:

Yea, I am still running the build and not giving up on it. Love the blast rain, actually first build I am running with this skill. Got any tips for fast level? Or gear in my level?

you probably wana ditch that quill rain the 3.0 attack speed really drains your mana, also make sure to swap that chance to ignite for faster attack once you get your kaoms and chin sol it will make the gameplay feel alot smoother, also thats only 4 off color on your bow (5 off colors is very hard to get) for the time being maybe you can consider getting a Silverbough crude bow to help with leveling.
Last edited by WindFaLL95 on Mar 7, 2018, 1:41:26 PM
How are you getting xoph's blood? It's so expensive and in the current league it's so rare to find breaches in order to find and kill xoph? Also what are your minimum gear to kill him?
Last edited by GLADIATORGR on Mar 8, 2018, 3:54:38 PM
"
GLADIATORGR wrote:
How are you getting xoph's blood? It's so expensive and in the current league it's so rare to find breaches in order to find and kill xoph? Also what are your minimum gear to kill him?

I'm not playing beastiary league currently but last time I checked xophs blood is 5 exalted orbs in league, but 5 ex isn't hard to get, just do labs or map for 10 hours, also as long as you have a decent amount of hp 5k+ and chin sol with alot of abyss jewels with fire damage you should be fine for most content.
Last edited by WindFaLL95 on Mar 8, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
Very nice for bosskilling. Not quite on the level of a doomfletch, but with the nerfs it's a very viable and well-scaling option for league-players.

All you need apart from a well-scaling league build is ... a league worthwhile playing. :(
Hi i see you took some skills for claws in passive skill tree may i know why?
"
PabloJebablo wrote:
Hi i see you took some skills for claws in passive skill tree may i know why?

that claw passive is within the range of lioneye fall's viridian jewels range, so it gets converted to bow damage. this passive is also very efficient because it gives about 3.3% dps per passive point spent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info