The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

"
Phykke wrote:
Is it not possible to get an individual item?

I don't wanna spend more money in mystery box for just one piece of armor. :/

You can, when they go into the store in 4 months from now.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Why can't make sword skins work with every one handed?
"Their purchase price will be twice the original microtransaction". You people are really starting to lose it. I sincerely hope nobody will be willing to pay such insane amounts for one MTX.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
GGG please give us an option to trade our dupes for items within the boxes.
Last edited by Rucian_ on Mar 8, 2018, 7:38:45 AM
First 4 fire gloves now 4 sin gloves. What the fuck?
Whoever made this set has my full respect, especially the combined look.. WOW thats a real piece of art, no joke. By far best looking set, so detailed and smooth and still not busy or overdone like some other ones.
Keep up the good work
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
You know... being able to "vendor" so to speak, the duplicates that have zero application, excluding herald effects (as u need 3 to run all 3 heralds with the effect at once), pets (because well duh) and hideout decoration, to get a fraction of the vendored items value in points back would be genius in ways of providing players a way to not feel violated when they for example buy 10 packs and get 8 x innocence helmet, they then would have the option to ONLY sell the duplicates at say about 1/4th of its original value and get some points in return, which then would accumulate to some reasonable amounts over several leagues and allow players to get some MTX with the gathered points, granting them a feeling of accomplishment.

Would an idea like the above, which took me just 2 minutes to come up with, be so hard to implement? I do understand what capitalism is all about, but wouldn't this be beneficial in the long run? Look at companies like CD Project Red and alike, they refuse the idea of lootboxes or ingame shops entirely, are they going bankrupt? Are they on the verge of having to sell their small developer company to a big publisher? No they do not. Why? Because they got REPUTATION beyond limits. Because they got the gist of what die hard players want and they abide by that 24/7 and thus always earn the satisfaction of the players. Because players feel treated well and fair by such companies, which compells players to buy more stuff from them, be it games or gamer gear etc.

Meaning that more players would be willing to sink cash into lootboxes knowing that they can get rid of the useless junk duplicates as well as make a small buck back in points.

GGG always makes it look like they are on the verge of going bankrupt every second if players don't keep shoving their bills down their throats. But I highly doubt that is the case for a game that has gone big internationally, especially in china, flooding in stupefying amounts of cash just because of Garena and how willing the chinese are to spend for ingame MTX. Same goes for South Korea, those guys just absolutely love games like PoE and spend like mad men.

So no, I do not believe that implementing something like the idea of mine at the start of this post would affect GGG's income at all, moreover I strongly believe they would only benefit from this.

TL;DR: Give players back something because dealing with stupid junk duplicates is maddening.

My 2 cents on the subject. Peace out.
Last edited by Baking_Bread on Mar 9, 2018, 2:35:55 PM
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
You know... being able to "vendor" so to speak, the duplicates that have zero application, excluding herald effects (as u need 3 to run all 3 heralds with the effect at once), pets (because well duh) and hideout decoration, to get a fraction of the vendored items value in points back would be genius in ways of providing players a way to not feel violated when they for example buy 10 packs and get 8 x innocence helmet, they then would have the option to ONLY sell the duplicates at say about 1/4th of its original value and get some points in return, which then would accumulate to some reasonable amounts over several leagues and allow players to get some MTX with the gathered points, granting them a feeling of accomplishment.

This. Because i have some MTX that i wont use no matter how and they are useless to me. So this would be nice.

Also after purchasing Collosal Sword - i like it - i decided to try it with gloom effect and it looks shit. Also three Mysteries and it gave me Cherub pet (dont like it - fat baby with wings is not my thing), Ynnocence Gloves (its OK i think) and Sin Leap Slam (using it because why not). I hoped for Sin Weapon effect because Guts Dragon Slayer got this "dark aura" and i thought that would be nice (hence Gloom effect but it is shit with Collosal sword). So ive put Harpy weapon effect on it - on normal weapons it doesnt look good but on Collos its suprisingly amazing especially while attacking.

So yeag pls give us a way to sell txes for fractions of their value with points.
Combine itmes is great It will give uncommon skins for us and nice style lol it's good idea!
"
keppie wrote:
"Their purchase price will be twice the original microtransaction". You people are really starting to lose it. I sincerely hope nobody will be willing to pay such insane amounts for one MTX.

I would pay the price if there is no other way to approach the wings. These are the most beautiful in the game.

But I agree with you. GGG should also offer the Sinnocence items for the normal unit price without us having to combine them ourselves.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Mar 11, 2018, 7:19:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info