The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

Well, I spent a buttload of points. I got the Innocence cherub pet which is basically the most adorable pet ever besides the kiwi. <3

Ended up with duplicates I can't do anything with because they were Sin versions and I didn't get the Innocence counterparts. I also got two Innocence Portals.

I really wanted some wings, but just didn't get them. This set of MTXs looks absolutely stunning. I want them all.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
I won’t spend my money anymore in that freak box..
I spent more or less 550 points from ice and fire last freak box and i’ve got useless dupes!

GGG deserves our money as they keep the game great, but they gone too far already..
They are milking us too much already on this Dupes!
They can duplicate the decorations, atleast we can use that... but duplicates of skill effects, portals, skin armours.. - NOT COOL

Hope some players will make stand of this none sense gambling..

GGG, how about show respect from your supporters?

I just spent 420 on this. Got 4 innocence helms and a bunch of common crap. I'm ok with it being a bit random as long as the unknown gear can be ok, but there is just so much crap in this box that there are so many possibilities with this box that the odds of getting the one you want are minuscule.

This was very disappointing.

I've done quite a few boxes in past leagues, but I'm never doing another till they remove duplicates and fix the drop rates of decent stuff.

:~(
Last edited by Archangel1337 on Mar 5, 2018, 5:40:57 PM
woah
Grabbed a subjugator pack, and got ALL pieces except Innocence weapon effect with ~650 points left.
I'm quite happy with the results this time around.

The following items were rewarded from the 100 boxes I've bought this time:

3 - Innocence Wings
3 - Sin Wings
3 - Innocence Cloak
2 - Sin Cloak
3 - Innocence Body Armour
2 - Sin Body Armour
4 - Innocence Boots
1 - Sin Boots
3 - Innocence Character Effect
2 - Sin Character Effect
2 - Innocence Footprints
6 - Sin Footprints
1 - Innocence Gloves
3 - Sin Gloves
4 - Innocence Laurel Attachment
4 - Sin Talon Attachment
2 - Innocence Helmet
3 - Sin Helmet
4 - Innocence Sword Pet
4 - Sin Sword Pet
4 - Innocence Cherub Pet
2 - Sin Cherub Pet
1 - Innocence Portal Effect
1 - Sin Portal Effect
5 - Innocence Lightning Warp
3 - Sin Leap Slam
4 - Innocence Herald
1 - Sin Herald
1 - Innocence Weapon Effect
1 - Sin Weapon Effect
2 - Innocence Sword Skin
0 - Sin Sword Skin
3 - Innocence Symbol Decoration
3 - Sin Symbol Decoration
1 - Oriath Citizen Decoration
3 - Oriath Corpse Decoration
6 - Sin Cathedral Decoration
0 - Innocence Cathedral Decoration

Including combinations where applicable and excluding duplicates, it comes to a total of:
8760 point value from a 3000 point investment, equal to a discount of 66% on the original store price.

Fun fact:
If combinations were not possible, again excluding all duplicates, it would be a total of:
6300 point value from a 3000 point investment, equal to a discount of 52% on the original store price.

So thank you GGG for making combinations possible!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Mar 6, 2018, 6:32:04 AM
Yes, duplicates are annoying and I wish there was some kind of solution for.

But in the end it's our lack of patience we are paying for. If it helps GGG to pay their bills - so be it.

I must say this is by far the best mystery box to date (from a visual perspective -and no consumables thx :D). <- It feels like the cherub's feel a bit uncanny while moving tho :P

But the issues with rng boxes remain -> duplicates, I spent 450 points and while I'm happy with what I got and it feels worthwhile, what I actually wanted was the sin herald -_-.

Please at least give us an option to sell rares -> specific uncommon -> specific common, so we aren't stuck with a bunch of useless 'expensive' items but can at least downgrade them into cheaper but more useful items.
ign:Cursedflame
Is it not possible to get an individual item?

I don't wanna spend more money in mystery box for just one piece of armor. :/
This chest is awesome.
I bought my first support pack and open 4 chests : 2 open my bf - sin wings and sin cherubin and 2 I - sin sword pet and citizen decor
Thank u for this wonderfull game <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info