The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

The Sin and Innocence combined is probably the coolest thing I've seen.

Good god do I ever wish I wasn't poor lol.
prout
got 2000pts value of non dublicates from 16 boxes. sin wings, boths sins/inn cloaks, sins boots/gloves/helmet(gonna buy armour later for sure), inn portal, inn weapon effect and footprints, 2 sins cherubs, 2 inn helmet attachments and only 2 hideout decor and zerooo citizens. got crazy lucky imo.
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Last edited by q2ev on Apr 11, 2018, 6:34:33 AM
before anything i recommend buying support packs since it gives you raw points instantly + mtx realy worth it where you only make profit if you buy a support pack then throw it on boxes

just opened like 40 boxes(started with 6 then couldnt stop myself[especially after i got inno wings]) got like 4350 points value items.(i got only 18 duplicates total)

total value of items are like 440 $ where i only spent 120 $

list of rare items i got

inno wing
inno body armor 2x
sin character efffect
sin sword
inno sword
sin weapon effect 2x

it was totaly worth it since i got already 2 pieces of inno armor set and a inno wing where i can buy a sin wing(to mix them) and rest of inno armor(helmet,gloves).(because i was gonna buy the set anyway after they release pieces on shop)

however i didnt like the fact that where i cant mix herald effects and pets look realy annoyig where i wont take them for a journey but i can make a little pet farm in my ho where i can throw my literally annoying pets just like sims.also weapon skins look realy ugly too, they are too small and it feels like you are holding a little stick where most of the weapon skins are like 4 times character arm size.

Last edited by xhizors93 on Apr 13, 2018, 4:14:45 AM

I bought seeker pack from the shop whit 550 ponits and make several different purchases I only got 1 free box. can some one help.... i was thinking u will get 1 free box for each different purshase.
"
GreatGmatick wrote:

I bought seeker pack from the shop whit 550 ponits and make several different purchases I only got 1 free box. can some one help.... i was thinking u will get 1 free box for each different purshase.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Sin and Innocence Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.
Well this looks like next, generation of money milking! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Nov 26, 2018, 1:46:44 AM
"
Esquireverec wrote:
Only Innocence Wings left but I keep getting Sin Wings. Sad.

Meaning it can be the same items u got , not new item everytime ?
Wow, I planned to do 38 times , I thought I could get all the pieces with 38 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Nov 26, 2018, 1:46:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info