Crazy cpu usage after update.

Crazy fucked up cpu usage since 3.2 update.

Up to 97% in town never below 75% in town, used to bee 16% ish.

Also dynamic Vcore is no longer dynamic lol. Vcore max voltage 100% of the time with poe.

What the fuck is going on ???
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Mar 4, 2018, 10:40:24 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 10:40:42 PM
I'm having problem with freezes and disconnects but now I've checked cpu usage it's very rarely under 90%. It might be what's causing my problems.
Im having 100% cpu usage all the time once I log in to the game. Cant get a response on the forums, on reddit or by emailing support. Im getting super frustrated I really want to play the new league!
yea it was either hotfix 3 or 4.

Everybody is getting same problem but some peoples pc's can handle it and they don't monitor usage etc so they don't realise.

The freezes are almost certainly same problem. I guess its overheating for a lot of people.

I Dare not even go to town atm.
Ive been having it since the start of the league. Hotfixes changed nothing
"
meripor wrote:
Ive been having it since the start of the league. Hotfixes changed nothing

Hmm interesting.

They must have missed some of us at thee beginning, they've got us now though :(
Having the same problem here as well. PoE is using 60% cpu idle and 90% with lots of stuttering while in combat.
GGG seem to be ignoring this major problem.

I guess ill have to join the hordes or people that have already quit.

Shame because the ascendency changes are quite good for most classes.
I already lost 4 hc chars due to this, only one got to act 2. The 5th crashed 3 times on Merveil and I won't be playing anymore unless they fix it.
2.5= 180-200 fps, 2.6= 150-180 fps 3.0= 75 fps 3.1 = 30-75 fps 3.2= 15-30 fps

Interesting, the 3.2 is a nightmare, constantly stuttering, i tried everything, i can't solve the issue.

Path of exile gives me more problems than other games like The Witcher 3, where i can play it pretty well.

I'm going to buy a ssd hoping to fix the issues, cause i can't even kill Marveil without having 10fps there.

Path of exile needs to hire a group of serious people with more experience to solve the performance issues, you guys are understimating the performance problems, but hey.. the streamers with 2k dollars pc are fine anyway, so i guess that the game is well optimized.

Can you not making the performance worse after every league? that would be very kind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info