[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
Jemdo wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
goodlordbl4 wrote:

there is viable alternative for Hegemony's Era ?

It looks like this staff The Stormwall might just be a good budget alternative, you will lose a bit over 300k DPS overall end game but it will certainly be a nice alternative while building up currency for Hegemony's.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Stormwall

Not quite right. You can drop PTL and use Ruthless instead as PoB suggests (we already exceed our convert limit - 60% from TS, 50% + 50% from Stormwall) if it sees Stormwall as your weapon. That way you have 984k total dps according to PoB (~180k or 15% loss). Can easy compare that if you switch Anc Warc into Body Armour and use TS (PTL) with Hege on main weapon set and TS (Ruth) with Stormwall on swap.
Should note tho that doing so will drop Power Charges generation source on knockback from Hege.

You are quite right, thank you.

I am still new to all the fine points of PoB and learning as I go. I have been using it here and there for a long time but never to this depth.
Your 100 points skill tree is broken. Only shows a clean tree. Please fix. Thank you.
"
CyberMike13 wrote:
Your 100 points skill tree is broken. Only shows a clean tree. Please fix. Thank you.

It works for me and for lots of other people, I have no clue why it is not working for you :/
There is a HUGE update to the guide incoming, will take me 45 minutes or so to get it all updated....stay tuned!
I made a ton of changes to the guide tonight, way more than I care to list out in detail.
Please be sure go completely through the guide and each leveling tree again to get the best picture.

--Changed the Body Armour that is required to Belly of the Beast
--Changed the boots that are required to Death's Door
--Added Stormwall staff as a very viable staff and moved Hegemony's to the expensive list
--Changed all leveling trees to make the leveling process moother
--Changed the final trees to reflect more DPS and more life
--Added information for Jewels to show the top specs that will benefit the most
--Added leveling items and put in much more information on how to level
--Streamlined the guide in many ways

Unless there are any full on game breaking mistakes I will not update or change anything for at least a week, and that is only if needed. I would like to play the game and level my character as well :)
Your bild is viable for HC?
Hey nice build. After playing this for a couple days now op, what does this build or "tectonic slam" do best? Can it farm uber lab or is it good for shaper and maps? Thanks
"
Morfi322 wrote:

I have died once to Innocence, I was not paying enough attention, but many have told me they are in their 80s so far without dieing. I think it could be if you are careful while leveling.
"
Hey nice build. After playing this for a couple days now op, what does this build or "tectonic slam" do best? Can it farm uber lab or is it good for shaper and maps? Thanks

Thank you! Be sure to check the changes, a bunch of items and some of the skill tree have changed.

As far as I know right now, this early in the league, is that I can almost promise this build will be great for Uber Lab. As far as shaper and guardians, we will have to wait until people have the end game gear for the build and have tried.

*EDIT* I have been told by several people this clears maps FAST and EASY...
Last edited by SimplPrimate on Mar 5, 2018, 2:34:58 AM
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
Morfi322 wrote:

I have died once to Innocence, I was not paying enough attention, but many have told me they are in their 80s so far without dieing. I think it could be if you are careful while leveling.

Okey,I"ll try to play, thanks for build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info