[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
snwkill wrote:
Do you think it might be worth taking off Unyielding and replacing it with Unstoppable from the Ascendencies? We aren't really looking to stun with this build so we aren't missing out on 25% chance to gain Endurance when we stun and we are only losing 62k damage... I guess the only question is, is it too much a loss of QoL losing the 5% area of effect per endurance charge.

This is certainly an option, and one that will need to be tested.
"
BroPeep wrote:
"
snwkill wrote:
Do you think it might be worth taking off Unyielding and replacing it with Unstoppable from the Ascendencies? We aren't really looking to stun with this build so we aren't missing out on 25% chance to gain Endurance when we stun and we are only losing 62k damage... I guess the only question is, is it too much a loss of QoL losing the 5% area of effect per endurance charge.

Or replacing unbreakable with unstoppable which would give some freedom over boot/chest selection?

Replacing Unbreakable is NOT an option, it is a huge part of your end game survivability and I definitely a MUST HAVE.
Do you we can make this build with other weapon than staff ? Like Maces ? We get some critical nodes too
"
goodlordbl4 wrote:

there is viable alternative for Hegemony's Era ?

It looks like this staff The Stormwall might just be a good budget alternative, you will lose a bit over 300k DPS overall end game but it will certainly be a nice alternative while building up currency for Hegemony's.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Stormwall
Last edited by SimplPrimate on Mar 4, 2018, 2:03:02 PM
"
Do you we can make this build with other weapon than staff ? Like Maces ? We get some critical nodes too

I put a lot of time into trying to make this work with a lot of other weapons, I could not come anywhere near the DPS. The best I could come up to using any other weapon with losing DPS nodes to pick up critical nodes was around 400K or so.
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"

I put a lot of time into trying to make this work with a lot of other weapons, I could not come anywhere near the DPS. The best I could come up to using any other weapon with losing DPS nodes to pick up critical nodes was around 400K or so.

Was hoping Maces will be at least same than Staff, because i don't really like Staff for skin, but if we have not other way to deal this mutch dammage, that's will be okay :)
got 164k dps level 2 gem only and low gem level's with aoe time to find out what conc is 254k dps will get back with a higer level gem later
Yes, The Stormwall is definitely good.
4L tooltip on lv82 char:
Spoiler
"
Jemdo wrote:
Yes, The Stormwall is definitely good.
4L tooltip on lv82 char:
Spoiler

Yes, it is definitely a good placeholder. I will update the build guide with it once I have one in my inventory I can link to the guide. If you want to help with that then send me a whisper in game and let me borrow that for about 2 minutes so I can link it :)
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
goodlordbl4 wrote:

there is viable alternative for Hegemony's Era ?

It looks like this staff The Stormwall might just be a good budget alternative, you will lose a bit over 300k DPS overall end game but it will certainly be a nice alternative while building up currency for Hegemony's.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Stormwall

Not quite right. You can drop PTL and use Ruthless instead as PoB suggests (we already exceed our convert limit - 60% from TS, 50% + 50% from Stormwall) if it sees Stormwall as your weapon. That way you have 984k total dps according to PoB (~180k or 15% loss). Can easy compare that if you switch Anc Warc into Body Armour and use TS (PTL) with Hege on main weapon set and TS (Ruth) with Stormwall on swap.
Should note tho that doing so will drop Power Charges generation source on knockback from Hege.
Last edited by Jemdo on Mar 4, 2018, 7:26:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info