[3.2] WIP | Poison Strike Assassin | Budget friendly Starter | potentially killing eveyrthing!

This is a very very barebones build guide for my latest build. A Molten Strike Based Posion Assassin.I dont have any video content at the moment. All of this will be added to the guide over time. I also really tried to make it a good League Starter, by really keeping the cost very low. This will be my League Starter for Bestiary League! Also this Build is open for Discussion and improvement.

ALSO IMPORTANT:

This build is highly experimental. Play this at YOUR OWN RISK!. This build might end up not living up to the standards of my other "completed" builds. But it might as well exceed them.

Other guides I made:
The Ele Claw Inquisitor
Chaos-Fire Inquisitor

Build Theory:
The latest changes to the assassin greatly boost the damage output of poison. With 5% duration per posion applied recently we can get about 540% increased posion duration. This allows to stack insane amounts of poisons at the same time. The result is some amazing single target dps. Molten Strike also offers really solid clearspeed since the introduction of Ancestral Call.

PoB-Link:
https://pastebin.com/m9qUMmyg

Example Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Final Level 94 Tree

Gem-Setup:
Spoiler

Molten Strike:

Molten Strike
Multistrike
Added Chaos Damage
Vile Toxins
Deadly Ailments
Melee Physical Damage/Ancestral Call(for clear)

Auras:

Enfeeble + Blasphemy
Grace

Supports:

Spell Totem + Wither
Blood Rage

CWDT Setup:

Cast when damage taken
Immortal Call
Summon Lightning Golem

Leveling:
Spoiler

Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 3, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2018, 8:10:25 AM
first
Thx was waiting for this ! I appreciate very much the guide, cause it still is a guide :) I can start the league with this now :D
How do you think can this build potentially be, compared to the inq?
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Thx was waiting for this ! I appreciate very much the guide, cause it still is a guide :) I can start the league with this now :D

I think it might be as good with the potential to be even better. Ofc its a bit hard to say atm. Cause its a blind adventure for me too. Right now this just exists on paper. The numbers are very good.

However I did play a rather similar posion assassin in Harby League and it was already pretty good back then. Also I have quite a bit of experience in PoE and I wouldnt play something if it wasnt promising enough.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 2, 2018, 3:04:52 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

I think it might be as good with the potential to be even better. Ofc its a bit hard to say atm. Cause its a blind adventure for me too. Right now this just exists on paper. The numbers are very good.

However I did play a rather similar posion assassin in Harby League and it was already pretty good back then. Also I have quite a bit of experience in PoE and I wouldnt play something if it wasnt promising enough.

Thank you, I ask cause i'm still kinda noob so I always seek advice :) I'll get into it then! It's gonna be fun :D
Starting with this, poison is bae.

What skill do you plan to level with?
Shit that is the most beautiful and simple leveling guide to a tree that I have seen. Kudos.
this is going to make the first guide you try, thank you very much for your time and dedication
Hi, do you really recommend two passive points over Alira?
What is the 5 link setup?
Any leveling suggestions?
Thanks for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info