[3.2] WIP | Poison Strike Assassin | Budget friendly Starter | potentially killing eveyrthing!

Hey, doing a similar build with volkuur's guidance since the less duration would hopefully have less of an impact compared to all that gained and loving it at lvl 87 at the moment. (Also if anyone knows the difference between less and decreased duration please let me know) Though I saw you were adding melee physical damage support which I do not believe will influence the projectile damage. So was curious if I am wrong about this or if there is another reason for it. Until you can get the impresence onyx amulet I may recommend the yoke of suffering since the reduced duration is heavily outweighed by the added damage and shock. Also temporal chains works very nicely with this build if you can get the life-pool high enough. Here is a rough outline of my build and I am open to suggestions. Have not figured out if the corialto's signature is worth it yet and open to any suggestions worth trying.
I am currently trying to switch over to a more elemental set up which should have better returns using immolate and elemental damage with attacks (which may be switched for ancestral call). My only concerns come with the fact they have to be burning which I do not know much about and may slow pack clearing a bit with first hit being weaker. Also I have not calculated how much concentrated effect may help with boss killing since I a unsure by what percentage it may increase my hits (poison stack/duration) but will try to figure out once I get a good six link. Spent all my currency on the +3 starkonja. https://pastebin.com/TWc51q2B

P.S. Theoretically your poison duration should increase for the first four seconds (recently), followed by the time it takes to hit max stacks with the new duration meaning max damage should not be reached for almost 15 seconds (not that fights ever last that long with this character), but it appears to me that this is not the case and "boss melting" damage seems to max after just a few seconds. I am not sure I am just misunderstanding how the duration applies from the ascendancy or what, but something does not mach up.
Last edited by EnigmaEdge on Mar 12, 2018, 6:23:06 PM
Well, I've been experimenting with this char, got some updates:

Level 89 now, ran some t14 maps easily.
Replaced Lightning Golem with Ice Golem for the extra accuracy. With accuracy only on one ring, I'm at 90% hit chance.
Improved my gear. Now I'm playing with a 5l Cherrub's and Fenumus Weave. Dropped Enfeeble to activate Aspect of the Spider: PRETTY NICE ASPECT, offensive AND deffensive, sweet. Also, it enables my Witchbrew's Despair Curse, nice DPS boost. I'm gonna try to get a lvl 3 Enlighten to run Arctic Armour, probably.
Also, I'm gonna try to run the Molten Strike setup with GMP, to see if it makes a great difference. Let's see if my GPU will handle it =P

Keep poisoning, guys!!
"
wallei wrote:
Well, I've been experimenting with this char, got some updates:

Level 89 now, ran some t14 maps easily.
Replaced Lightning Golem with Ice Golem for the extra accuracy. With accuracy only on one ring, I'm at 90% hit chance.
Improved my gear. Now I'm playing with a 5l Cherrub's and Fenumus Weave. Dropped Enfeeble to activate Aspect of the Spider: PRETTY NICE ASPECT, offensive AND deffensive, sweet. Also, it enables my Witchbrew's Despair Curse, nice DPS boost. I'm gonna try to get a lvl 3 Enlighten to run Arctic Armour, probably.
Also, I'm gonna try to run the Molten Strike setup with GMP, to see if it makes a great difference. Let's see if my GPU will handle it =P

Keep poisoning, guys!!

Hey I'm running this build in a side character and its really strong in terms of damage but lacks when need to survive... I see u have played it, can u just give more feedback about the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info