[3.2] WIP | Poison Strike Assassin | Budget friendly Starter | potentially killing eveyrthing!

The resists are bad at least in your pob link. Also save the point in perfect agony because coriltos gives that. The damage numbers are good and I'm not sure if pob is calculating the increased duration from poison stacks. Have you tried messing with a fire volkuurs guidance and adding in some fire damage? I'll mess with the build a bit as well.
Still leveling, now, don't we have a problem with low int? Seems we gain almost nothing purely from the tree
Hey the build looks good in paper, how is it going? I want to try something different and this seens interesting
It looks pretty nice at PoB, will be my league starter.
Still at lvl 20, so can't tell anything about, but the fact that it's a cheap base for start really caught my attention. Also, too much time without playing a poison based char, and molten strike is really nice in this concept =)
As keninishna pointed, isn't Coralito's Signature enough to keep Perfect Agony up??

Will keep track of this guide and post my experiences with this char =)

Thanks for this guide, GornoDD!!
Nice build!
Last edited by Xede89 on Mar 3, 2018, 5:44:59 PM
Played around with this on a level 90 standard char before jumping too far into it for a league starter. It unfortunately wasn't doing as well as I had hoped.
What skill do you plan to level with?
"
gundorf wrote:
Played around with this on a level 90 standard char before jumping too far into it for a league starter. It unfortunately wasn't doing as well as I had hoped.

Aw that sad :( what were the problems?
I've got this to 68 in Bestiary so far.

I have double Wasp's and a Deno chest instead of Cereb just because I have a 5L one.

Damage is absolutely bananas - clear speed is great, good aoe and good crit. The boss damage is NUTS because after 4+ hits you're stacked so high on poison already they just melt. I can run through any leveling content boss in 4-5 seconds.

The survivability is a PROBLEM. I'm playing Hardcore on this char and I've hit 5% health on 20+ occasions. The claws healing when coupled with evasion/dodge means for the most part your health is sort of just tickling around 80%, bouncing up and down as you avoid majority of the damage, and heal the rest yourself. When you get hit though you take some pretty serious damage. My resists are all capped, but big physical or chaos hits do about 60% of my health most of the time. Pretty sure I'll die in Maps straight away tbh.

I'm liking the build, but I don't think poison is quite efficient in terms of balancing it with defence y et.
I noted the same thing on my standard char. I didn't really min/max the gear but had 6l cherub and wast nests. Tried running a few t6 maps and defense was a big issue. For the investment I just didn't think it was worthwhile for what I was getting. Maybe there is a way to make it more viable because it's a cool idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info