[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

"
GayTrapLover wrote:
SO I crafted this ring as opposed to chaos spam, what would be the recommended crafts on it?

Life, resists, mana.
"
"
GayTrapLover wrote:
SO I crafted this ring as opposed to chaos spam, what would be the recommended crafts on it?

Life, resists, mana.

Thanks mate
"
GayTrapLover wrote:
"
"
GayTrapLover wrote:

Life, resists, mana.

Thanks mate

+10 all resist
Mana
Life
Where do the Inevitability jewels go? I see the likely spots are to the right of "Quick Recovery" and due east of that same opening, but there isn't enough intellect (40) in the build guides to activate the jewels in those places.
Thx for the build, i actually do it in SSFB , i just dont use watcher eye and all is fine :)
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Where do the Inevitability jewels go? I see the likely spots are to the right of "Quick Recovery" and due east of that same opening, but there isn't enough intellect (40) in the build guides to activate the jewels in those places.

The intelligence nodes don't need to be activated to get the bonus. I use the slot to the right of Quick Recovery, and the slot to the west.
Last edited by llexam on Apr 8, 2018, 3:41:44 PM
So im basically stuck at lvl 78... so my problem is dying. My magma orb dps is around 17.5k but my life is around 3.5k and about 900 energy shield. I don't have all of the items yet but i feel this should not be happening this early on. I am doing maps and all trash dies easily but boss can basically 1 shot me. Trash can also kill me quickly, im just soo squishy. Can someone take a look at my gear and recommend some of the first improvements to help me so i don't die. This is my 1st character basically ever and having a rough time.
"
_Ventura wrote:
So im basically stuck at lvl 78... so my problem is dying. My magma orb dps is around 17.5k but my life is around 3.5k and about 900 energy shield. I don't have all of the items yet but i feel this should not be happening this early on. I am doing maps and all trash dies easily but boss can basically 1 shot me. Trash can also kill me quickly, im just soo squishy. Can someone take a look at my gear and recommend some of the first improvements to help me so i don't die. This is my 1st character basically ever and having a rough time.

what is your resists? i dont think you are fire and lightning capped and thats what kills you.
"
_Ventura wrote:

Hello,

My guess is that you're light in your stuff.

I'm currently 74 4270hp minimal resist at 109% (fire) and i do T8 map without so much trouble. my magma orb is at 20k with gmp and 30K with slower

First thing is the warlord's mark curse ring. It enhanced your survivability a lot. I've got mine for 12 chaos and now i can almost face tank everything.

Maybe you should considered also to swap your bubonic trail boot for boot with more life and resist. Same for your gloves/helmet.

That way you can run only one aura.
No need for high clarity lvl. You juste need it lvl 1 when you get the watcher's eye jewel.
That way you will have more mana to use for MoM.

CWDT with immortal call is great so you should use it. I don't see it on your profile.

Honestly i think that you have too many uniques for the moment and a lack of resist + without warlord's mark it's seems difficult to survive
"
_Ventura wrote:

You're a missing metric butt ton of damage. My Magma Orb sheet dps is 200,000 with slower proj, 118,000 with GMP.
Also, I have about 5300HP and 1400 unreserved mana after Aspect of the Spider and lvl 1 Clarity.

You want good life rolls on everything, get resist capped, and if you arent using a Elder ring with Warlords Mark on hit, use Blasphemy Warlords Mark.

I just looked at your character and ...I don't even know what to say. 4L chest...Blasphemy w/ CLarity and Purity of Elements?? Your rings...what did I just see?

You picked a expensive build that doesn't function very well without key pieces, and good gear.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 10, 2018, 5:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info