[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

I've been playing 3 leagues, and this is hands down the best char I've had for all-rounding. I'd say 7/10 clear speed and 9/10 bossing. Only annoying part is slower projectiles against stuff that moves or teleports a lot (like chimera).

For leveling, you might consider poet's pens VD/bodyswap since the build's tree actually is quite good for it. I switched at 77 when I could equip Gloomfang.

The updates were spot on with respect to increased toughness--the watcher's eye and regen enchantment on boots are great. I am still working on 6 linking my Loreweave. I'm hoping to do that before trying uber elder. All other content down (besides uber atziri).

I slightly changed the tree from the listed to pick up an extra jewel socket. I also didn't realize for a while that putting aspect of spider on gloves greatly increases its mana cost (oops), so be careful to watch your links.
Last edited by noobivsho on Apr 1, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
"
hankins wrote:
I really appreciate the guide and the build is basically fun but... Without the equipment you suggest, this is a complete nightmare. So for anyone thinking about this build: have the equipment ready, otherwise you might be giving up... like me, for now...

The main problem with "normal" equipment is that you just run out of life and mana in any fight longer than 30 seconds.

I mean, you get what you put into it.

It would work without a elder shaped ring. You'd need to use blasphemy warlords mark. But it's not ideal. You want the +2 chain enchant, but it's not necessary to function. Etc etc.

Sounds like you didn't even use warlords mark though. Ya...you'll go oom and not leech.
"
"
hankins wrote:
I really appreciate the guide and the build is basically fun but... Without the equipment you suggest, this is a complete nightmare. So for anyone thinking about this build: have the equipment ready, otherwise you might be giving up... like me, for now...

The main problem with "normal" equipment is that you just run out of life and mana in any fight longer than 30 seconds.

It would work without a elder shaped ring. You'd need to use blasphemy warlords mark. But it's not ideal. You want the +2 chain enchant, but it's not necessary to function. Etc etc.

Sounds like you didn't even use warlords mark though. Ya...you'll go oom and not leech.

Thanks for the tips. Have played some chars but still not really experienced regarding all the options tough. Will give WM a try.
Hey thanks for the build! I've been following your ele claw inquisitor, did it 2 leagues.

I sold all my ele claw inquisitor stuff to make this build, lvl 55 right now, cant wait to get 80 and put all my gear haha.

I was wondering, if i have enough currency, does a Watcher's eye with double clarity (% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity //// % of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity) would be BIS for this build?

"
hankins wrote:
"
"
hankins wrote:

Thanks for the tips. Have played some chars but still not really experienced regarding all the options tough. Will give WM a try.

Without any kind of leech your experiece will be rather painful. I think the warlords mark is still really necessary for the build to work porperly.

"
Feurn wrote:
Hey thanks for the build! I've been following your ele claw inquisitor, did it 2 leagues.

I sold all my ele claw inquisitor stuff to make this build, lvl 55 right now, cant wait to get 80 and put all my gear haha.

I was wondering, if i have enough currency, does a Watcher's eye with double clarity (% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity //// % of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity) would be BIS for this build?

Best would be Watcher Eye with "damage gained as mana" and "mana recovery rate" by far.
The Recovery rate is pretty damn good, but also rather expensive.

Just made this! So happy with it :P

Awesome build. Should be my last one for the league.
"

Best would be Watcher Eye with "damage gained as mana" and "mana recovery rate" by far.
The Recovery rate is pretty damn good, but also rather expensive.

I just bought one and man it's really op with mana flask. Thanks for the tip!
So far so good! I totally love this build. You feel the power!

Im level 82 with 5k life and 1.2k mana, 80% capped res:

Here's my gear so far:
Spoiler

I just melted Hydra with 40% more life in 5 sec.

The clear speed, imo, is really good. It feels slow at first but you have to get used to skills and mecanics of the build. I would say 7/10.

The power of the build is a 10/10 (and im still low lvl, no min/max).

The gameplay is a 8/10 (sometimes clunky in some layouts, the balls dont go upstairs, or legdes, etc.)

The tankyness is a 8/10 for the moment. I feel like i can get much more tanky with higher level, i still need to take some mana nodes and life. Plus, i dont have the good enchant on boots.

I highly recommend this build! (And sorry for my bad english).

Edit : Uber Elder down!
Last edited by Feurn on Apr 7, 2018, 6:28:04 AM
SO I crafted this ring as opposed to chaos spam, what would be the recommended crafts on it?
Hello

I had a big let down when you change all the build because it wasn't working in endgame. By the way I also made changes to make it work following your guide and ending killing the elder for my first time and doing 24 challenges this league.

The shaper ring is a great item and the elder warlord mark ring are the core in this build.
A friend craft a leather belt with aspect of the spider and lend that to me and its nuts.

Also I used a Pledge of hands, drop the enfeeble and added herald of fire and haste. Big boost on dps enough for big content.

Thanks for posting your build I had a great time this league except on the leveling part to 77 :).

Last edited by bdplaya on Apr 8, 2018, 2:39:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info