[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Could you eventually link you PoB to see what you did with the tree ? We gain some point with the change made to Holy Dominion but I don'T really what's more worthy at this point...
How do you sustain life while using Gloomfang?
"
How do you sustain life while using Gloomfang?

We using warlord's mark on shaped ring or blasphemy (for starter).
What about using Sire of Shards?
Im currently doing a witch version thinking to switch to a templar one, not sure though. This build should be still viable in 3.4 I believe.
"
Ucero wrote:
Im currently doing a witch version thinking to switch to a templar one, not sure though. This build should be still viable in 3.4 I believe.

Doing a witch version too, lvl 70 at moment, but idk which one is better.
"
Rayne186 wrote:
"
Ucero wrote:

Doing a witch version too, lvl 70 at moment, but idk which one is better.

I think the templar version would be better , considering all you get from the elementalist is the prolif and pen from ash. While inquisitor is crit which means more damage, and the usefulness of virtue (which means more damage and shield speed) and augment which is a defense mitigation. But witch is more cheaper to gear cus you can use cheaper gear.

The passives are a bit different as your getting crit and stuff while a witch using overload node.

Depending on how i feel. i may switch to a inquisitor version because i crafted a shaped scepter for it.

Bare in mind i did mine in standard. Not a major fan of delve league.
Last edited by Ucero on Sep 3, 2018, 4:19:10 PM
This was my league starter and I've been really enjoying it

Some notes:
I leveled with selfcast arc until about 83. I could have switched way earlier, but I was having fun and it was very fast for mapping. I switched once the damage started falling off.

A well rolled Singularity is really hard to replace. The stats are really nice and it doesn’t feel bad with the shield charge changes. %elemental as extra chaos is really nice on Shaper sceptres.

2 socket lightpoacher feels like the best helmet. You get some res on it, then a ton of life and damage from jewels. The random %life gained is nice too.

If you need help with sustain, mark of submission with warlord’s mark works in a pinch if you’re broke. I also really like the Soul Siphon node, but people seem to skip that one

It look literally 162 tries before I got the Curse on gloomfang…

My gear so far:
Spoiler

IGN: dwreckedarc
Just saw a similar one done by mathil.

What would you guys say, what is better in terms of survivability, this one, or what he did?

I never played with magma orb before, so I'm kind of lost on where to go, what to do, how to lvl properly...etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2164070

This is mathil's build, you can scroll down and look at delve magma orb inquis. What would you say would be a better allrounder, damage and survivability wise? He took a different approach at the passive tree and the ascendancies. Is it better, is it worse?
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 18, 2018, 3:33:25 AM
What starter weapons should I use? im kinda lacking damage in act 4 atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info