[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Can you explain the arcane surge and Orb of storms? Am I supposed to be leveling them to 20?
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Can you explain the arcane surge and Orb of storms? Am I supposed to be leveling them to 20?

Orb of Storms yes.

Arcane Surge you want to lvl to however high so it proc's from 1 cast.
You say in the description this is a good Uber lab farmer.

Would you recommend this build as a viable league starter to do that? How does it handle traps, and the most dangerous phases of izaro?
What flask would you replace Dying sun for? I'm currently using life/mana/atziri/diamond and silver.

Also, ever thought of replacing Elemental Focus with something else(ex: Controlled Destruction) to apply status ailments like shock or ignite?
Last edited by Jellybee85 on Jul 11, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
is worth using shield when you have acrobatics? I mean you lose all the block? Do you think the HP gain is worth the damage loss from not having another big dmg scepter?
Hey guys,

I had fun playing this build in beastiary and want to try it now again.
I remade the tree in the new 3.4 PoB:

https://pastebin.com/EcmqVR7u

It seems like we save a few passives in the "Holy Dominion" cluster. I added Amplify in compensation.
I'm not sure if thats the best choice, though.

"
Linkk93 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had fun playing this build in beastiary and want to try it now again.
I remade the tree in the new 3.4 PoB:

https://pastebin.com/EcmqVR7u

It seems like we save a few passives in the "Holy Dominion" cluster. I added Amplify in compensation.
I'm not sure if thats the best choice, though.

I'm starting this build too. I haven't played it previously, but it seems fun.

I like the Holy Dominion changes. It's easier to pick up some sweet damage and resist nodes earlier on if you feel like it.

I think amplify, fire walker, coldhearted calculation, or the AS/CS nodes by Coordination (since it scales new shield charge) are all fine. It just depends what you want?

How are you planning on leveling? Since most nodes you take are generic Ele damage, I'm thinking Arc (self cast or trap) is probably the easiest way to go through the story?

The OP says to gun for Inevitable Judgment first, but I feel like Instruments of Virtue is the best to pick up first on an Inquisitor.. Especially with shield charge change.
IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Aug 30, 2018, 5:30:19 PM
Is this one going to be updated for 3.4 at all?
So Sad there is no update for it, I was cgonna try it as starter but with all the change I can't really decide on what's good...Im so bad at theory crafting.
"
mmogamr wrote:

I'm starting this build too. I haven't played it previously, but it seems fun.

I like the Holy Dominion changes. It's easier to pick up some sweet damage and resist nodes earlier on if you feel like it.

I think amplify, fire walker, coldhearted calculation, or the AS/CS nodes by Coordination (since it scales new shield charge) are all fine. It just depends what you want?

How are you planning on leveling? Since most nodes you take are generic Ele damage, I'm thinking Arc (self cast or trap) is probably the easiest way to go through the story?

The OP says to gun for Inevitable Judgment first, but I feel like Instruments of Virtue is the best to pick up first on an Inquisitor.. Especially with shield charge change.

Yep, I will go with Arc selfcast while levelling. I'm not sure when to change to Morb, I will try it when I get GMP and compare it to Arc.

I agree that Instruments of Virtue will probably help the most while levelling. Inevitable Judgement will help mostly against monsters with res, which we don't have so much while levelling.

Coldhearted Calculation and Firewalker are some good calls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info