[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

hi newbie here got some question. does increase damage to attack does have any affect to morb spell at all? One more what mods that we look to buy septer and is there any way to check whether it is better than doryani scepter or not?
"
MrMustang wrote:
Yeah I was thinking Void Battery Assassin. Still not 100% decided. I'll checkout your update this weekend, thanks.

Just did Uber-Elder on my first try ever, 4 Deaths unfortunately due to me not knowing what even is going on, this will change the next time I can spawn him. Almost first try, I tryed him once before, but my ISP decided to kick me out during the fight. The fight really is quite hard. Normal Shaper doesnt even come close. Videos coming tonight. Build Guide revamp coming tomorrow.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
hi newbie here got some question. does increase damage to attack does have any affect to morb spell at all? One more what mods that we look to buy septer and is there any way to check whether it is better than doryani scepter or not?

No its just affecting attack damage. Crafting a shaper sceptre like mine is not TOOO hard. I will post a tutorial on crafting this in the guide tomorrow. You just need the base item and about 300 alch/augs and about 12 annulment orbs. Basicall try to hit "extra chaos" and possible another good stat. then regal and craft something on it. Then try to to kill off the possible stat with annuls. So you end up with a rare sceptre with 1 or 0 good stats and "extra chaos". Multimod it and reroll with some divines to have 20% extra chaos and wells balanced crafts. This is about 30% better stat wise than doryanis. Its not super-high priority.
"
MrMustang wrote:
Yeah I was thinking Void Battery Assassin. Still not 100% decided. I'll checkout your update this weekend, thanks.

Just updated the guide.

You could roll with the new Indigon helmet on Assassin for some maximum glasscannon damage. Morb uses alot of mana. Withing 4 seconds you would stack it up to 6 times for the extra 360% Spelldamge increased. An Orb then limits its cost at 500 mana. Wich is actually sustainable for a while. Also the helmet lends itself quite well for MoM builds. Just thinking.

Me personally I enjoy the beefyness of Inquis with 8% less damage taken from elements, the fast attack and castspeed and the option to skip resist-penetration all together.
Thanks for this build gorno, i been playing for more than a week now its quite fun build and good boss killer, decent map clearer but i must say it was quite painful at first especially leveling, i changed lots of items and gem setups. 2-3 days ago i almost did same updates you did and it worked much better.

But now problem is i get one shot mostly from red beasts since i drop starkonja not too much tho like every 10 map or so, other than that its feels very tanky. I did elder guardians and elder deathless, couldn't spawn uber elder yet. So dropping carcass losing more evasion and it gonna be worst i guess idk maybe i'm doing something wrong but i'll try loreweave and singularity.

My current setup

Also i try to change gloves with this but it ate 1-2k chrome so i gave up for now
Last edited by Anticosmos on Mar 24, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
"
Anticosmos wrote:
Thanks for this build gorno, i been playing for more than a week now its quite fun build and good boss killer, decent map clearer but i must say it was quite painful at first especially leveling, i changed lots of items and gem setups. 2-3 days ago i almost did same updates you did and it worked much better.

But now problem is i get one shot mostly from red beasts since i drop starkonja not too much tho like every 10 map or so, other than that its feels very tanky. I did elder guardians and elder deathless, couldn't spawn uber elder yet. So dropping carcass losing more evasion and it gonna be worst i guess idk maybe i'm doing something wrong but i'll try loreweave and singularity.

My current setup

Also i try to change gloves with this but it ate 1-2k chrome so i gave up for now

Couple quick things to help you out. First things first get a level 21 magma orb because it gets another +1 chain at 21 which is obviously totally amazing for gloomfang damage. Secondly you can use Vorici socket trick to get your colours. For those gloves it would go like this, first craft them down to 2 sockets and then 2 blue, craft a third socket and craft back to two and three sockets until you get a blue or red, then do the same process again for the 4th socket until you hit the last colour you need.
Yeah i did corrupt 6 magma orb so far no luck still,leveling more atm.
Also i tried the vorici trick didnt work either,seems that shit doesnt wanna be coloured :D

Boot regen enchant better than leech one should i get it? Also thinking get a belt implicit vitalty or just gem and get another watcher eye for #Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality could it work?
Last edited by Anticosmos on Mar 24, 2018, 2:14:26 PM
"
Anticosmos wrote:
Yeah i did corrupt 6 magma orb so far no luck still,leveling more atm.
Also i tried the vorici trick didnt work either,seems that shit doesnt wanna be coloured :D

Boot regen enchant better than leech one should i get it? Also thinking get a belt implicit vitalty or just gem and get another watcher eye for #Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality could it work?

Yeah but the watchers might be pretty expensive. You should also not reserve you mana so much, its basically like losing 35% life.
Nice updated guide certainly way way better now, a couple things to mention off the top of my head though. You seem to be forgetting that 20% quality on fortify is actually quite nice since it increases the duration of the fortify buff. Secondly you might want to mention herald of ash as a replacement for aspect of the spider, a lot of players might not have access to aspect of the spider while herald of ash is obviously trivial to grab. I do think spider is better if you can manage to get it without losing anything meaningful but herald of ash is much more accessible. Also might want to go back to kill all bandits and grab the projectile damage jewel socket wheel in one more level.

That is all I can think of in a quick first look, nice work on the guide once again though.
Thanks again for the guide. Just dropped Uber elder with it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info