[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

Progress update...

All 4 Elder Guardians and Elder with just 1 death at Eradicator for beeing stupid...^^

Xoph and Esh Down easy

Saqawal down...felt like normal red beast tbh xD

more will follow...problem is just time atm
Nice king Hassan intro pic. Upvoted for it and maybe i will follow this build.
Bah got to a good level for end gearing and now kaoms way ring is 175c. grrr
"
T_Speed wrote:
Nice king Hassan intro pic. Upvoted for it and maybe i will follow this build.

thx mate and pssssst if you know who that is, you know that the pic is abused for the wrong ascendancy :D ....

@ Lovecrafttuk

you should upgrade your boots and gloves before going for kaoms way...the rings are the very last to upgrade duo to the realy realy OP thiefs torment! (instant life and mana leech, curse reduction etc...this ring is bonkers...i pray for a fated version with 100 life xD)...
WOW THIS BUILD IS AMAZING I LOVE THE ONI GAROSHI
Hey'all. Could the creator of this build or anyone else who follows this build upload a video of mapping and maybe bosses? Would really help me decide whether to follow this build as well.
"
Justforcause wrote:
Hey'all. Could the creator of this build or anyone else who follows this build upload a video of mapping and maybe bosses? Would really help me decide whether to follow this build as well.

Hi Mate,

i will try to make my first video at the weekend ^^
Hello,
I have been really lucky and found my third oni-goroshi. I will sell it to purchase better gear. Oskarm is a given, but would Atziri's splendour or the dome brass be good for this build ? I cannot afford the kaom's just yet, I might also go for a belly instead.

Any advice ?

Thanks
"
edessiex wrote:
Hello,
I have been really lucky and found my third oni-goroshi. I will sell it to purchase better gear. Oskarm is a given, but would Atziri's splendour or the dome brass be good for this build ? I cannot afford the kaom's just yet, I might also go for a belly instead.

Any advice ?

Thanks

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace

i use this Chest atm, realy nice synergie with jugg ascendancy, good life, res
Hi,
I followed your advice and use the craiceann chest. It was cheap and useful. Do you use aspect of crab ? Because with hatred and herald of ash, I would have 0 mana left (I need enlighten). I think that with the endurance charge we achieve something around 90-95% phy damage reduction anyway.

Thanks again for this build, it has become my main one !
Last edited by edessiex on Mar 23, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info