[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

2. Bigger Update...totaly polished layout...pretty happy for my first "Guide" even if there is lots of work left ^^
So did you farm oni or bought it?
"
commonjunks wrote:
So did you farm oni or bought it?

i farmed it while watching Season 10 Big Bang Theory ^^

took about 5-5,5 hours but totaly worth it in my opinion...
Hey, thanks for the guide! Going to give this a shot, although, not sure what other gems than the one in the weapon I need. I'll keep following the thread.
i hope 5h can farm it. today i will farm moa :D
"
Hey, thanks for the guide! Going to give this a shot, although, not sure what other gems than the one in the weapon I need. I'll keep following the thread.

i will update the gems later today

"
i hope 5h can farm it. today i will farm moa :D

good luck my friend, the timespan lies between 4 hours if REALY lucky and 16 hours if REALY bad luck after the 3.2. patch ^^...i'm realy ok with my 5,5 :D
Thank you for the update! Really enjoying the build right now. Was doing cyclone without that prismatic ring and it was painful to spam mana potions, but I was able to sell my 2nd oni and buy myself the ring and everything are just perfect now.
Hi there. This is a really nice build. I just have one Question.

Your setup says you link Level 1 Cast when damage taken with level 1 Phase run a level 20 Blood Rage and a level 20 increased duration. How do you trigger the Blood Rage?
"
Hi there. This is a really nice build. I just have one Question.

Your setup says you link Level 1 Cast when damage taken with level 1 Phase run a level 20 Blood Rage and a level 20 increased duration. How do you trigger the Blood Rage?

Phase run lvl 3 cast when damage taken lvl 1

and you cast bloodrage by yourself

Duration lvl high as possible, due to beeing a support gem to the both skills, the level req of increased duration has no influence on CWDT

And thx ;)
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 7, 2018, 3:39:00 PM
Very nice guide, now we need some vids of action!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info