[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

5,5 hours very funny. I farmed 27 hours. A friend of mine farmed 25 hours.
"
pyloniac wrote:
5,5 hours very funny. I farmed 27 hours. A friend of mine farmed 25 hours.

Don't want to offend you but...i know about 20 people now which farmed it 19 had between 4 1/2 hours - 7 hours and only 1 had to go for 16 hours, cause he was pretty inefficent with duelist char and not focussing on fast runs and char rotations etc....

all of the other 19 used 4-5 scion rotation with movespeed nodes and leveled their chars fullclear till lvl 7(at that point you should have +50dps SC on every char and 10% movespeed boots) then only rush to hillock...

so its way more likely to get this sword in a OK time, than what you tell me friend...

"
Very nice guide, now we need some vids of action!

will follow ASAP, but gametime is realy limited duo to my lovely wife :D
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 8, 2018, 1:54:47 AM
I have been lucky then. I created 3 characters at the start of the league and rotated them farming Oni-goroshi. By rotating 3 you do not need to wait for the area to reset itself.
I got my Oni-goroshi after 3h15 of that character play time.
Then I started playing but kept the other two for infrequent hillock run and I got a second one. Probably around 4 play time on the second character. My buddy has been playing the same way. His 3 characters are almost all levels 8 and he still has not found the sword...
Thanks for the guide.
"
edessiex wrote:
I have been lucky then. I created 3 characters at the start of the league and rotated them farming Oni-goroshi. By rotating 3 you do not need to wait for the area to reset itself.
I got my Oni-goroshi after 3h15 of that character play time.
Then I started playing but kept the other two for infrequent hillock run and I got a second one. Probably around 4 play time on the second character. My buddy has been playing the same way. His 3 characters are almost all levels 8 and he still has not found the sword...
Thanks for the guide.

i shoulda keep my 3 other slaves aswell...xD but maybe next time i will be smarter :D
updated Build with my own char info etc...Videos+Endgame Kills will follow hopefully soon ^^
Interesting build, am going to use this for my finally found oni.
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Mar 12, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
Hey,

First, thanks for the build, really fun to use it's like cyclone barb on d3 ..

But i'm feeling so weak on UBERLAB or on t10+

Can u take the time to check my gear / spec and tell me what's wrong or what i'm doing wrong please ??

Thanks a lot mate !
"
Wyze78 wrote:
Hey,

First, thanks for the build, really fun to use it's like cyclone barb on d3 ..

But i'm feeling so weak on UBERLAB or on t10+

Can u take the time to check my gear / spec and tell me what's wrong or what i'm doing wrong please ??

Thanks a lot mate !

Diablo 2 Cyclone barb...with pike that was awesome time...or bugged ITH sword xDDD...nevermind...

your chars are hidden so i can't check my friend, will do after you made em public

btw define "WEAK" the damage you do or the damage you take makes you feel "weak" ?
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 14, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
How i cant make my profile public ?

Sorry im a bit naap on this game..

Weak mean oneshoot by izaro..

Weak mean so many degen life between embrace and bloodrage

Weak mean low armor but capped res except chaos damage at -60..
"
Wyze78 wrote:
How i cant make my profile public ?

Sorry im a bit naap on this game..

Weak mean oneshoot by izaro..

Weak mean so many degen life between embrace and bloodrage

Weak mean low armor but capped res except chaos damage at -60..

when you talk about "oneshoot" are your endurance charges up ? is izaro fullbuffed?

just a hint...https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ralakesh%27s_Impatience

use this boots as swap in swap out before izaro fights, or other bossfights you think you need to go full charges in to prevent oneshots, just put em in,while he's moving up, and the moment you get your max endurance charges, swap your normal boots back on without moving before you switch the boots, or you will lose em again! that way you got power,frenzy and max endurance charges just before the fight starts

next thing to update would be your jewels to %life + jews, cause your damage should be quite ok or?

and +1 endu charge belt + death's door, so your phys damage mitigation is at 90% with charges WITHOUT the basalk flask

also abyssus is nice for mapping and everything but on izaro and minotaur can make you a little squishy due to the higher amount of damage you take and shouldnt be necessary at izaro, the izaro fight is realy easy if you look close, most of the people just get killed, because they are too greedy and want to brute force kill him in 1 sec...you can easy take your time and regen back and forth and even without abyssus your bossdamage on izaro is over 240k whats more than enough ^^ so for uber lab try a different helm and the other things i wrote about till you find yourself comfi with the fight and know on what days you should avoid his hits, most of the buffs on izu are okay and the realy hard hits are telegraphed for many seconds before

or you go chickenmode and switch gems on your gear, culling strike for cyclone and AW for maim, so your totem does the main amount of damage and you just cyclone a little to proc her embrace whenever you need more damage or don't proc it whenever you need more regen

best regards

Meka
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 14, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info