[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

UPDATE: Buddy got Shaper, Uber Atziri multiple Times, Guardians etc. down on this build only Uber Elder is missing, I don't know if i play this league much more, my char is lvl 91 i got 110/157, elder down multiple times, and haven't found a single EX drop, also mapsustain is realy bad this league duo to the map-currency drops messing with every other drop, realy bad...it's just no fun and realy exhausting, if the rewards are so unbelievable crappy in compare to the recent leagues

INTRODUCTION:
Hi JUGGers and JUGGeresses,

since one day...when my totem guy died in lab cause he couldnt leech by himself...i never wanted to play something "passiv" again...and nothing too squishy...and it should be something like THE ARPG skill CYCLONE...so i always tried cyclone in different more or less good ways...this one should be my first guide...my jewel...my end of work :D and please apologize possible mistakes here, english is not my nativelanguage ^^

For those of you who say "Build still in progress, how dare can he say ALL VIABLE...i play this game pretty long now and played many builds, made many builds in POB and ingame...alot of cycloners...and i've cleared all content on way worse builds (exept UBER Elder of course...^^ but will follow)

But here is the PoB Pastlink + My Current Char/Progress

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/769usxSa

edited skills...Build seems pretty "solid" and round up now...

With ALL BUFFS and ALL FLASKS up its 1,17 Million SHAPER DPS (cyclone+Warchief) on an "OK" budget with 90% phys reduction, all res capped, 6k life, etc. etc. etc..already more than anyone should need...despite the fact that everyone crys for shaper dps but only 1% realy kills shaper xD...

~ 2 mio full optimized shaper dps possible...way more than anyone realy needs...

600 k SHAPER dps without flasks, without power charges... still way more than needed!

Here is my current Char lvl 88 (realy realy not much time this season :(

MekaJugg

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mekadrill/characters

All 4 Elder Guardians and Elder with just 1 death at Eradicator for beeing stupid...^^

Xoph and Esh Down easy

Saqawal down...felt like normal red beast tbh xD

for what he does atm...damage is totaly overkill...survivability is realy realy solid...when lvl 90+ with optimized Gear even hardest content will be like a breathe...!Next Updates will be Atziri Flask,
maybe a Lions Roar for boss'nuking (but realy hate the knockback...^^), ...linking and colouring my gear correctly and then maybe a kaoms heart...last will be jewels and ring

---

WHY SHOULD I PICK THIS BUILD AND WHY NOT!?

Spoiler
+ High survivability due to Jugg = high physical mitigation, lower ele damage taken etc..
+ Solid and for my point of view high damage on low and high end budget
+ can be startet on fairly cheap stuff, exept Oni but you can farm it on your own (farming Oni feels like slowly eating shit, while guaranteed knowing that on some point someone says "THATS ENOUGH, HERE IS YOUR REWARD!"
+ You hate seeing your Totems and Minions and Spectres and RF Poopsphere of Fire and Pokemon and Justin Bieber killing everyone? You want to kill everything with your own hands, with a fairly simple and effective build? then this is for you!

- you hate grinding for Oni
- Oni's reach is pretty similar to T-Rex armlength, which will become better later but never be as good as disfavour or whatever high range weapon
- idk...realy i love the build so don't know what you couldnt like about it? ^^
- if you don't like the voice lines...best voicelines ingame so why would you? :D

1. a) Farming or b) buying Oni-Goroshi

Spoiler

(Colours are not perfect yet but OK, perfect would be 1G/3R/2B, then you change added Fire for conc effect/increased area)

1.a) Farming Oni just works like before the Patch but the Gamblepool for the "WHEN" is bigger than before, so you can get it with lvl 6 or lvl 8-9. Depending on 1 or 2 Oni-Goroshis you want you make 4 (if 1 Oni is demanded) or 5 Scion's(if you want 2 to sell one etc..) (has movement skillnotes at Start and Spectral Throw as starting skill, what makes the UBER-HIllock fight much smother, caus you kill his spawns easy before they overrun you).

You clear whole Twilight Strand till your Scions are lvl 7, after lvl 7 you straight run to Hillock, i had my Oni this League with lvl 7 and 26% EP Bar after about 5,5 Hours, while watching Big Bang Theory on my 2. Screen...this is by far not fun but 5,5 Hours for your Endgameweapon? I like working for Goals, and this is a realy Decent one!

1.b) just lvl and play normal and buy it later ... ^^

(How to get worthy to wield Oni-Goroshi and his burning of your flesh and soul?

Juggerascendency with many lifereg notes, endurance charges, right Pantheon etc. lets you mitigate it relativly easy in comparson to its power!)

2. Leveling/Skillpoints and gettin things startet
Spoiler
You NEED an Item with flat fire dps on your gear (Gloves,Ring,Amu) to proc the Oni Buff on Crit at the beginning until you can take Herald of Ash!I took cleave as LVL Skill till i could afford an Thiefs Torment, from then on you can cyclone your way through the entire game REALY REALY easy. Rest of your gear is realy up to you at the Beginning!

Bandits: Alira! all res, crit multi and mana regen is rly juicy for this build!

33 Skillpoints
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAEkADAEAACHG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqcZtGqTTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gQzHawXTtBS2E76LqEuEAAAAAAA==

61 Skillpoints
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAIEADAEAAD3G2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqcZtGqTTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gQzHawXTtBS2E76LqEuFQR-RRZ5uuPsauxPZyqfcy6hj46xRxkn3cI5hv5c92rM9-u-2RzvPdaGUbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jFwAAAAAA

84 Skillpoints
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAK8ADAEAAFTG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqcZtGqTTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gQzHawXTtBS2E76LqEuFQR-RRZ5uuPsauxPZyqfcy6hj46xRxkn3cI5hv5c92rM9-u-2RzvPdaGUbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jFwthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfFuvDY38xe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0wfNRSdKAGohfcBiAAAAAAAA==

113 Skillpoints
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAOkADAEAAHHG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqcZtGqTTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gQzHawXTtBS2E76LqEuFQR-RRZ5uuPsauxPZyqfcy6hj46xRxkn3cI5hv5c92rM9-u-2RzvPdaGUbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jFwthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfFuvDY38xe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0wfNRSdKAGohfcBiCHdkp9LlPTbzwtg1-DzLc-_grYvcAabzuXeSgqi0_L9TGw3L3nD6yqWfOfPi3SGjiQVTzvGF1_4zH7AAAAAAA=

3.Ascendency
Spoiler
Unflinching->Unbreakable->Undeniable

When i get to Uberlab and Gear is pretty solid i probaly will change to

Unflinching/Undeniable/Unyielding/Unrelenting if this feels to squishy i will change Unyielding Back to Unbreakable but these need testing later!

4.Pantheon
Spoiler
Arakaali = less Oni Buff damage taken + more leech
Abberath = less Oni Buff damage taken

5.Gems
Spoiler

1. Weapon:
Cyclone - Melee Phys - Elemental Damage - Maim - Inc Crit Damage (Use Inc Crit chance when low lvl)

the last link is a little Gear dependend and what you prefere, most damage wohld be with conc effect, you could swap this out for increased area while mapping...another option is fire penetration, this has about 3% less dps than conc effect but bigger AOE but cant be swapped out for inc aoe so easy

2.Helm/Gloves/Boots
a)
Cast when damage taken + Phase Run + Blood Rage + Duration

Why no Immortal Call? cause we are almost immortal through all the Endurance charges and want them up all the time!
b)
Hatred + Herald of Ash + Summon Flame golem + (Enlighten 2-3-4 whatever)
c)
Leap Slam + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Endurance Cry

3.Chest...maybe...if you don't use a Kaoms Heart!
Ancestral Warchief + Melee Phys + Conc effect + Ruthless + Culling Strike + Faster Attacks

6.Gear+Enchants
Spoiler

1. Weapon

Oni-Goroshi of course...

2.Helm + Enchant

There are many possibilitys
a) Abyssus - because of biggest DPS boost
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Abyssus

b) Rare Helm with Stats
- Life
- Accuracy
- Resists
- Armour / Armour%
- INT

c) Starkonja, Rat's Nest, Obscurantis, Devoto etc...haven't testet the new Beast uniqes so maybe some hidden gem around them? Cats Aspect helm seems an option...

Best Helm Enchant is Cyclone Attackspeed

3.Gloves + Enchant

a)Oskarm are totale best in Slot for this Build!but quite expensive this league...
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oskarm

b)if you cant afford Oskarms Rare Spiked Gloves with
- life
- attackspeed
- res
- Accuracy

Enchant of light / of reflection / of winter are all pretty good defensive enchantments, take care that you don't enchant your spiked gloves, cause you lose the damage bonus on them!

4.Belt

a)Belt of the Deceiver is all around pretty good for this build, if you got the money, try to vaal or buy one with +1 endurance charges!

b)Stygian Belt with
- Life
- Res
- Ele damage

5.Boots+ Enchant

a)Death's Door are best in slot due to Endurance charge and overall stats!

b)Rare
- Life
- Res
- Movespeed
- Int/Str

For Enchant the leech, regen on hit, attackspeed on kill enchants are all fine, depending on what you prefere!

6.Rings

a)Thiefs Torment, till you got Oskarms and can mitigate the mana for cyclone!

b) 1 Kaoms Way for Endurance Charge and life Reg bonus

c) Diamond Ring (Elder prefered)
- life
- accuracy
- res
- int
- ele damage
- mana on hit (elder bonus!)

7.Amulet

a) Rare (Elder/Shaper prefered)
- Life
- Crit Chance
- Crit Multi
- Res
- Int
- Attackspeed
- add % Phys damage as whatever
- add Damage as Chaos
- Attackspeed etc. many good mods possible

b) Unique Amulet...many many possible choices but i prefe Rare one!

8. Jewels/Abyssal Jewels

- Life/% Life
- Res
- mana on hit
- Attackspeed/Attackspeed with Swords
- Crit Multi global/sword/melee
- accuracy

9. Chest

a)Kaoms Heart big life bonus, fire damage BUT no sockets so no warchief!

b)Belly of the Beast, ok life bonus, res, sockets etc.

c)Bronns lith, no life, big dps boost

d)Rare Elder Armour Chest with
- life
- res
- armour/armour%
- crit for attackskills
- %life/Str
- int

Special Thx to:
- Ben alias (oh you did a non Mathil Build? :P)
- Charan for creating this beauty of a sword in POE
- Bratze for beeing one of the kindest guys i've ever met here ingame!
- Pannendienst even if you are mad at me xD
- Rest of the Guild, even if i am more like a passive member, cause 99% no headset xD
- Rumpel187 and many more helping me and playing with me since years!
- TreeofDead alias Mr. Greedy for 100% trustworthy crafting since years (and fun time when running 100 pale councils for your +1 power Power that you never got :/ )

Also big up for this Guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2102387 from a Guy named Zambash for making the spectral shield throw viable on realy low costs :D ...this will be my next build after this one!

Best Regards, have fun and big loots from Germany

Meka
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 26, 2018, 3:18:51 AM
Last bumped on May 16, 2018, 4:45:20 PM
i like idea guide. i hope farm oni still ez :)
I'm guessing farming Oni in 3.2 gonna be anything but easy;)
But that's alright, i'm spending my first week or so in Twilight Strand;)
thx for response ^^

i gonna update the guide as fast as i can, can't play that much anymoe cause my new wife hates gaming xD but gonna spend farming 1-2 Oni's this weekend, if 2 i sale one and will update the Guide with own experience of my "Buildguide"

Some may say "Oni-Range suxx for Cyclone...like T-Rex armwrestling...whatever" but for me it's fine...does it's work maybe not full/halfscreenkills like +2 corrupted disfavour but will do it's job!

"flashy" banners etc.. will also follow soon with more informations

greez

Meka
Wow thanks for your build !

I was planning to build a ice crash version (with Avatar of fire + Cold to fire + Hrimburn gloves).
I changed Increased Crit Strikes for Concentred Effect as you do, it helped a lot !

Do you wait to be hit to have Endu charges ?
I took Smashing Strikes from the tree (it gives charges on crit), is it really worth it ?
I have 83% effective crit chance with flask.

Also, i took Abyssus on pob, it gives sooooo much flat physical damage and crit multi.
Is it expensive in league ? I see 10c in standard.

GL in Twilight Strand !
So you go for hegemony staff as weapon ? If not the note makes no sense :D

And you always get hit even while cycloning, cause you are In the middle of action so endu should be always up

Haven’t looked abyssus dps gain on PoB for my build and Jugg is prob the only build I would ever use one but dpa seems fine without so why lower your defenses ? But I will check later for dps increase :)

Thx that you like my „guide“ in progress so far
"
plasse10 wrote:
Wow thanks for your build !

I was planning to build a ice crash version (with Avatar of fire + Cold to fire + Hrimburn gloves).
I changed Increased Crit Strikes for Concentred Effect as you do, it helped a lot !

Do you wait to be hit to have Endu charges ?
I took Smashing Strikes from the tree (it gives charges on crit), is it really worth it ?
I have 83% effective crit chance with flask.

Also, i took Abyssus on pob, it gives sooooo much flat physical damage and crit multi.
Is it expensive in league ? I see 10c in standard.

GL in Twilight Strand !

Abyssus brings RIDICULESS damage increase...just swapped it in and Shaper DPS on PURE cyclone is above 1,5 mio....so yeah...if Abyssus is not too squishy what i dont think this helm is RIDICULESS for my build ^^

btw farming oni is now pain in the a but i think totaly ok and fair for this sword!
Hey! I like the build so far but I have one question.. How do you plan on keeping up with the mana spent? I understand the ring on PoB has mana leech, but is that all? I'm currently struggling with mana at level 40. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
"
BloodThirsty8 wrote:
Hey! I like the build so far but I have one question.. How do you plan on keeping up with the mana spent? I understand the ring on PoB has mana leech, but is that all? I'm currently struggling with mana at level 40. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Oskarms got Assassins Mark on Hit and Assassins MArk on hit has Mana on kill + you can roll one of the jewels with +mana on hit, OR you could roll an ElderRing for +2-3 Mana on Hit etc... many possibilitys

for the lower lvls i use for most builds Thiefs Torment ring, i know you cant use kaoms way then but the on hit leech is realy realy nice for life and mana
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 3, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
1. Bigger Update...Build is working reaaaaaaly sweet...more will follow!

Greez Meka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info