[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys....can someone check my gear/tree and tell me what i do wrong?...why i have so low ES ?...thnx...(also i am on std)any tips welcome:)

1) Didn't get unnatural calm node in the tree, it's 18% ES which is significant
2) Your cyclopean coil isn't cyclopean coil due to corruption, and therefore absolutely useless for you
3) Your whispering ice staff only 14% increase intelligence. It can have up to 18%.
4) One of your ring have too little intelligence
5) Boots have too little ES and too little intelligence. All your gear should have about 40-50 intelligence at least
6) Your reagalia not only have too little ES, it also don't have any int

So, in short - most of your gear don't have int, and half of it have trash ES as well. So it was obvious result
Started yesterday, didnt play realy much. So far 54lvl, dmg its amazing, everything is dying super fast. Have only one problem so far, Icestorm is triggering so long that i cant do any incursion in time. I dont know if its going to change in future but so far have realy big problem with it. Maybe any tips? Would appreciate it.
"
ender0320 wrote:
Started yesterday, didnt play realy much. So far 54lvl, dmg its amazing, everything is dying super fast. Have only one problem so far, Icestorm is triggering so long that i cant do any incursion in time. I dont know if its going to change in future but so far have realy big problem with it. Maybe any tips? Would appreciate it.

I had same problem until i realised how potent icestorm actually is. When i go into incursion - i just throw 1 charge of icestorm into the pack (0.35 sec or so) and go to the next, even though 1st pack still alive, but they will die eventually anyway.
The only problem that you need to return if key will be dropped, but if you have lootfilter with sound, you atleast will know where it is, and with all that extra time you will not have any problem.
Thanks for answear. Yup, i need to practice it and think more carefully what i want to do before. With totems was super easy :D
"
Hi Kel

why you have fire penetration in case of life leach. is the watchers eye enought to leech and why more fire penetration ?

Yes.
Hi, I just started since the Incursion was released and loving the build. Few things that I may overlooked are the following since I'm still a newbie to the game.

"
- jewel sockets to the left and up from the start (rares or Izaro's; see Gear-Jewels)

Where exactly is this? Sure I saw un-allocated socket nearby the Scion starting point but I didn't remember touching any nodes to the left and up from the start.

"
4L: CWDT lv 10 - Immortal Call lv 12 - Summon Flame Golem lv 12 - Summon Chaos Golem lv 12.

Can we cast both golems here? I experienced to cast 1 only.
Also, how will I choose whose golem to cast here depending on the situation? Should I remove 1 skill gem of golem I won't be using?

"
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble must be lv 6 or higher, do level it.

I understand BL remaining at lv 4, but will Enfeeble can be cast even past level 5 where it exceeds the level requirement of lv 38 (player) which violates the condition of CWDT lv1?

Please enlighten me regarding this as I'm still studying the build. Thanks!
2. Elementalist, one of the Ascendent nodes, lets you have an extra golem.
3. Enfeeble is cast by Curse on Hit, not by CWDT. Curse on Hit is triggered by Ball Lightning.
"
NoImagination wrote:
2. Elementalist, one of the Ascendent nodes, lets you have an extra golem.
3. Enfeeble is cast by Curse on Hit, not by CWDT. Curse on Hit is triggered by Ball Lightning.

Ohh.. so I am able to cast both of them once I ascend further. Thanks for the answer. I'll ask again next time.

This is what I'm currently running. I know there's a lot of things I need to upgrade, I'm just not sure *what* exactly at this point. I have slightly over two Exalt to spend and I have no idea on what ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by KoenKolko on Jun 10, 2018, 1:17:14 PM
"
KoenKolko wrote:

This is what I'm currently running. I know there's a lot of things I need to upgrade, I'm just not sure *what* exactly at this point. I have slightly over two Exalt to spend and I have no idea on what ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For starters, if piece of equipment have int fewer than 40 - it's pretty garbage and need to be changed. Chest and boots should be your priority right now. Strive to have 50 int on every piece.

Also, think about buying watcher's eye jewel. This is so much QoL, and it cost about 1 exa.

You can add another whispering ice on weapon swap for easy change between "trash-clearing" mode, and "boss-killing" single-target mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info