[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

When do you guys switch to ES?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
When do you guys switch to ES?

Level 70
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
Is this build viable for end-game content if played in SSF-SC? Kinda wanna try SSF this league.
"
ericchongws wrote:
Is this build viable for end-game content if played in SSF-SC? Kinda wanna try SSF this league.

It is, played SSF last league with great success. It's not the fastest build for sure but imo one of the cheapest builds that deals enough damage to clear high tier bosses.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
probably one of the easiest builds to do SSF with seems how the core unique is easily obtained through div cards and you do not have to link the sockets.
I know it's not really a fair comparison, but I'm having a hard time deciding on Whispering Ice or Flameblast totem... Any advice?
The crash with scorching ray was fixed apparently.
How do we leech ES without watcher eye?
"
ericchongws wrote:
I know it's not really a fair comparison, but I'm having a hard time deciding on Whispering Ice or Flameblast totem... Any advice?

Flameblast totem play is passive, in that you drop totems, then run for your life.

WI play is much more active and tankier.

Or just flip a coin.
"
sufferot wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
sufferot wrote:
Really hope that witch version will exist

The Witch version is the character Ice_Legacy in my profile. I tested both Witch and Scion with the same gear and levels in Standard before the start of 3.2. The Scion has slightly higher damage and significantly higher ES, that's why I'm playing it.

wait, you mean, scion has more than 8178 shield with pretty mediocre gear? :D I just got 13k dps with fire golem up, but without other buffs. Can you check my Whisper_in_night and say, what else I should improve?

PS: apparently, same tree as yours with somehow less points Oo

You will have about 8.4 k ES as Scion. Why are you using coruscating elixir. Does it have any effect with CI/Vaal pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info