[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

If you have a crafted resist suffix on the helmet/gloves/boots - replace it with Aspect.

If you don't have that then you need to craft it on a ring. That ring must already have a high Int suffix, and Aspect is a suffix too, so that leaves room for 1 good res suffix. So you need to find a ring with Int, 1 res suffix and some flat ES. I had a few Annulment orbs from random Harbingers in Fortune Favors maps, so I was buying cheap Int/res/ES rings and trying to annul the other random suffix. Took me 3 or 4 tries but it happened, looks like pretty average luck.

After that, the other ring must provide the rest of the resists plus good Int and ideally some flat ES. You probably can't get all that on a Moonstone, but that's fine. I got me these rings:

Not even expensive, 15c rings.

Also @Scarletsword

Thank you guys for your advice!

One question:
If an item (ring or boots or whatever) Has Int and a crafted resistance, can i remove the resistance, put aspect, and then put back the resistance?
Or aspect counts as crafted for the masters benches?

Aspects and beastcrafting in general won't interfere with master crafts at all.

Example:

I just put those boots without the aspect into the beastcrafting altar thingy, selected the aspect, killed the beasts and woop, they had the aspect on them.
In terms of beastcrafting, it is necessary for the non-unique item to have a free suffix spot. If you're unfamiliar with this, there is a maximum of 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes for any rare item. So if you have a ring that has Fire, Lightning and Cold resistance mods, it won't be able to hold the Aspect mod.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Best build I've ever used.

Cleared all end game content for the first time ever.

Thanks for the guide. <3

BEASTIARY SC

I used these items:

Last edited by cognatename2 on Apr 8, 2018, 7:11:17 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
So I've been running a couple uberlabs and got lucky on the boots enchantment. I tested switching from Brine King to fully upgraded Solaris and it works. Do you think that's worth it or should I try and find another enchantment?

That's only good while you are killing. Facetank a hard hitting boss and you'll get stunned. Or run into a pack of something bad. And then there is freeze and chill. 50% reduced effect of chill is awesome for the Hydra, Shaper and Uber Elder.

Solaris is better than the Brine King only in 1 place: HoGM.
Should I only buy the jewels with the highest stats like +24 int fertile mind/brute force solution and +25% fire/cold Izaro's turmoil or is it okay to buy ones with lower stats?
"
merapu wrote:
Should I only buy the jewels with the highest stats like +24 int fertile mind/brute force solution and +25% fire/cold Izaro's turmoil or is it okay to buy ones with lower stats?

depend on how much you willing to pay
I think it ok to use 80% perfect jew.
btw, if I use something with elemental damage like opal ring, will it double effect by converting elemental damage?
also in that case, increase cold damage would better than fire, right? because increased cold damage will increase again by fire, no?
"
merapu wrote:

Izaro's I aim for at least 20 in each, bit of patience you can get those for, like, 1-3c compared to the 40c for a perfect one.

For the Int Conversion Jewels, just go for the highest you can afford. The max roll is nice, but, it's not a huge amount of int, it's better to get a cheap one with low rolls rather than waiting to pay out and missing out on the important conversion, you can pick up a max rolled one later on.
Hi! Hello Can you explain how to spend the plot in the early stage? I had difficulty in the plot. Without equipment, I only had 4000es or even less after the plot, which made me very easy to die in the map.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Xxinn wrote:
Thank u for the build! It works very good. But i have some questions:
1.The second fertile mind which stays below the scion start just works for 24 int? There are only 2 dex points in the circle and they were in the other one's cirle too =。=
2.Why should the golems be lv12 ?

The two dex nodes get converted twice, and the Golems are both level 12 so that they will be cast by Cast When Damage Taken triggers, if you take them higher you have to summon them manually all the time.

Thx very much! I'm wondering that what about the second curse point after 90? Is that worth? BTW,I thought the best time to change to ci is lv69 because most es gloves and helmets etc need lv 69. I changed to ci 68 and dead over 5 times with less than 4000 es and when i got to 69 , I have over 5000es =_= So ......
P.S. Forgive me I'm not good at english......
"
hades2525 wrote:
Hi! Hello Can you explain how to spend the plot in the early stage? I had difficulty in the plot. Without equipment, I only had 4000es or even less after the plot, which made me very easy to die in the map.

Go poe.trade and buy some equipments! it's not very expensive. Gloves and helmet and boots add up 400es less than 2 chaos .Body armour with 450es less than 1c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info