[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
I am only lvl 21 but I thought the only thing Int did was increase your Mana pool and ES. How does that help with leveling? ^^a The damage is ok-ish now that i am dual wielding Lifesprig wands. XD

I think the Int is important when you switch to the staff at 39. I switched at 40 with Fertile mind and some shit int gear and things improved markedly over leveling with Freezing Pulse.
"
hlp811 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
2. Don't neglect Int. I see people not using Int items, not bothering to buy a 1c Fertile Mind - and then complaining that leveling sucks. It doesn't if you do it right.

I am only lvl 21 but I thought the only thing Int did was increase your Mana pool and ES. How does that help with leveling? ^^a The damage is ok-ish now that i am dual wielding Lifesprig wands. XD

Int scales your dmg when u equip the WI staff. You should really read the guide.
Loving this build alot, nothing bad to say so far, not a single problem encountered. Red elder down at 82.
Here's my current gear, rings need upgrading but it'll be costly with the vaals.

"
Jangri wrote:
Int scales your dmg when u equip the WI staff. You should really read the guide.

Yes I was aware of that. But i am talking pre lvl 33 before you can equip whispering ice. It is a bit annoying and slow going but that might be just me taking my time lvling and going through content. :P I can't wait to get lvl 33 and try out the staff, already purchased one off the AH. x3
I leveled this build alongside my league starter which was a GC miner.

I had about 50 chaos saved up that I spent on this char. I'm lvl 69, res capped and have all the key items filled out. However, I only have 4K ES.

When respeccing to CI, do you recommend picking up all the ES nodes first and then going for the damage nodes?

I have pretty good DPS right now, one shotting white maps, but quite rippy because of low ES pool.

All the 150 ES + gloves, boots etc are super expensive, cannot afford right now.

Any advice?

Thanks
I'm lvl 65, all is absolutely ok except one thing - where you get strenght? I have a lot of problem with it - even 125 for IC is only provided by items.
"
RedTEXHIK wrote:
I'm lvl 65, all is absolutely ok except one thing - where you get strenght? I have a lot of problem with it - even 125 for IC is only provided by items.

Do you have the astramentis amulet?
Its around 100 to all stats.
This + the str nodes from the templar area should be enough.
I am currently level 83, yet only have 7,162 es. My gear is pretty good so far with around 150c investment. However, I am wondering how to increase my es even further to tackle higher tier maps and end game content.

Any help would be very appreciated!
Can you explain how Combustion is helping here?

I understand that flame dash has to be used on the enemy to get the benfit from it?

Dont understand what it would do if in a six linked armor since you dont ahve any fire daamge in there to ignite and lower the resistance?

Or does the lower res trigger with non fire spells as long as the enemy is ignited?

Edit: Avatar Of Fire :D.
Last edited by Cats_Paw on Dec 17, 2018, 6:42:28 PM
Is the Occultist version compatible with Scion or do we stick to the build in the first post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info