The Bestiary League Launches Soon!

"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
I finish work at 8pm...but it takes me 55 mins to get home. Hopefully this means I will miss all the problems with the servers lol

i go into work an hour after the league starts and get off at 1am so ill miss all the server problems AND all my friends enjoying themselves :(
Can't wait for this to get going! Gotta catch'em all! XD

Now I just gotta find a starter build I like, hopefully marauder/Jugg since it's the only one I haven't done Dominus with.
> "prevent people who are uncertain of relative Beast values from being taken advantage of in trade"

Oh that's fucking rich. Making damn sure there are an endless supply of ignorant newbs to fleece IS THE WHOLE OF THE MARKET. That's the EXPRESS reason you don't have an auction tab in every stash. Because GOD FORBID casuals as opposed to pawnshop all stars should get full value from their sales. It's the EXACT reason you allow legacy items to exist! As a perpetual favor to the game's economic elite and market manipulating corporation equivalent guilds.

This among many many other reasons is why if the animal torture league gets rolled into the base game, I'm gone, with great sadness and pain, because addicted.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 2, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
Thank you Captain Obvious...

"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
This close to launch and no official announcement for Challenges?

That's pathetic GGG. You're not going to be changing these at the last minute, unless you want to unleash the wrath of countless bugs. Very shoddy league launch so far.

They already stated they won't reveal the challenges before launch.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Traditionally, we post the challenges alongside the rewards. This always puts us in an awkward situation because we try not to change stuff after it has been announced, but the final week before release is a critical period for fine-tuning and testing. We have decided not to announce the challenges before the league starts, so that the team have freedom to keep adjusting the challenges as final testing continues.

... as I said before, I think it's idiotic ...

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
BOOOOO! Announce the challenges! Some of us actually like to prepare.

GGG, just announce the challenges and then flag some as possibly changing to re-balance later. Can't you meet us half-way? Not announcing challenges before the league starts is a royal PITA.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hype hype :3
I WANNA LEAVE WORK SOONER
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Mar 2, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
Let's go!!
"
Die_Bosluis wrote:
7:00 PM what time zone?
It displays your time zone already. For me it's 3pm.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
"
A common question from players is how capturing Beasts works in a party. Once the Beast has a net on it, other people can throw their nets onto it too while it's stunned (though they have to be quick and get them in before the capture completes). If the first net succeeds, then everyone who successfully got a net onto the monster will receive a copy of it. Note that the maximum number of players this can go to is controlled by who was in the area when you encountered the monster, so you can't find a very rare one and then decide to invite five people to grab copies also after the fact.

Are you kidding ????????????

Again you creating a better environment for bots and multi-boxers.

Stop that right now pls.

"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
A common question from players is how capturing Beasts works in a party. Once the Beast has a net on it, other people can throw their nets onto it too while it's stunned (though they have to be quick and get them in before the capture completes). If the first net succeeds, then everyone who successfully got a net onto the monster will receive a copy of it. Note that the maximum number of players this can go to is controlled by who was in the area when you encountered the monster, so you can't find a very rare one and then decide to invite five people to grab copies also after the fact.

Are you kidding ????????????

Again you creating a better environment for bots and multi-boxers.

Stop that right now pls.

You do realize that what you're saying right there is that you want to be able to use the exploit that this is designed to prevent. Which is a reminder that it's not just bots that exploit.

OT, very much looking forward to this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info