"
The patch size for the update will be around 3GB

incorrect. it is exacly 5 gb in size.
"
citruslounge wrote:
"
I'm in game yippee for Standard!!!

Woo hoo!

No beasties, but I hope there are some positive changes... did you get a full repsec?

Yes sir, the option to do full respec is available.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Smoothest launch so far. No crashes. No rollbacks. GG GGG!
WOOT!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Smoothest launch so far. No crashes. No rollbacks. GG GGG!

This

Any numbers for launch: bestiary vs abyss vs harb/war.

Perhaps the smooth baldness of this launch is a result of..........decrescendo'd players....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Mar 2, 2018, 5:37:08 PM
GGG please stop spamming the "please update message bestiery has been fixed yadda yadda" - very annoying

Also minimize the message frame - it displays across the entire screen! OMG
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Znbogdan wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:

Let see if this expansion is the same nerfing junk like 3.0 is.

Says a lv 77 guy with 35 achis, lmao... you're not even a player... what would you know about PoE? 3.0 nerfed stuff that was OP for quite some time. Also just read the patch notes, there's no guessing here, we already know what's coming... like

Good luck playing 3rd berserker using RF. Wow what a roast. 3.0 changed damage over time to gate poison behind uniques and completely change ignite to dumpster. Wow now you can play RF and SR and some generic attack builds. Just look at twitch everyone theory crafting a melee builds what a great state of the game we live! Making another sunder JUGG or Gladiator FUN!

Dunno wtf you on about and what "3rd" RF are you talking about? I've played tens of builds in PoE throughout the times. Also yeah some of the stuff got nerfed too hard in 3.0, but some stuff has been buffed too and the ascendancies have been overhauled now + tens of new uniques, u got elder/shaper items and league stuff + fated uniques etc. I mean are you seriously crying about there not being enough builds for you to play in PoE lol? I could make 100 builds off the top of my head lmao...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 7, 2018, 2:04:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info