The Bestiary League Launches Soon!

"
aKaZiM wrote:
I'm confused as to how exactly I use this torrent file for the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Download the file, then copy it to your PoE install location. You'll be prompted to overwrite the existing file. If you do this, you'll only need to perform a very small update instead of the 3GB update when Bestiary is launched.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hmm now that we got the official challenges, this last 2 ones, "Encounters 4" and "End Game Grind", really seems a bit over the top for me. Also ,if i may suggest, can we please stop with the 100 Izaro and 100 Atziri every single league please GGG? We got so many new content on the last patches that you could use instead already.
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Hmm now that we got the official challenges, this last 2 ones, "Encounters 4" and "End Game Grind", really seems a bit over the top for me. Also ,if i may suggest, can we please stop with the 100 Izaro and 100 Atziri every single league please GGG? We got so many new content on the last patches that you could use instead already.

it's creating some demand for atziri shards and offerings. i really like to sell those offerings for 5c.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
allocating space .. why does this process take so long?
I opened steam and click "play" and the game launched and I'm in queue - I don't think I downloaded any patch though? How can I tell if it did, and if it didn't how can I force it?
Steam will usually tell me "update queued" when I log in and need to do something
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I opened steam and click "play" and the game launched and I'm in queue - I don't think I downloaded any patch though? How can I tell if it did, and if it didn't how can I force it?
Steam will usually tell me "update queued" when I log in and need to do something

Re-start your steam, if you don't get anything, then you should be fine.
I am awaiting the most of all around the new patch the MTXs for HOs introduced during Abyss :D

give us MOAR ggg ... HOs FTW!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
zzzz im in queue
Nice!
https://pasteboard.co/Ha4Tere.jpg

Was done in a few mins.

Why you all got so shitty speeds in 2018? I blame Trump! *Fist in air*
Last edited by sxorpion on Mar 2, 2018, 2:34:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type