The Bestiary League Launches Soon!

The ascendancy classes were fine until you let it shit out!!! Now I have to play Cyclone build all my life! I won't play Scion anymore! ._.
"
The ascendancy classes were fine until you let it shit out!!! Now I have to play Cyclone build all my life! I won't play Scion anymore! ._.

dafuq? Scion got buffed..
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I don't think so!
Mulitbox to double those sweet Bestiary rewards. Just kidding though Bestiary is the most worthless thing GGG has ever done, unless you play SSF. Theres almost nothing on that huge list that is even remotely worth spending time and currency (nets) on when poe.trade exists in the game. Hope you guys are ready to farm 4 albino rhoa for a single craft while i buy 36 challenges and play on pseudo-standard for 3 months.

Im very disappointed this time. I expect better things from this game, not things that only benefit 4% of the population that play SSF. The league doesnt even offer new content just a more time consuming, rng based way to craft items that are easily found on poe.trade, and in most cases based of the crafting list, under 1 chaos.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Mar 2, 2018, 8:48:14 AM
6hrs
I hope they spend some money for servers and so because the lag is huge!
Hey , to play faster after the patch is it better to download the torrent or just waiting the classic update ?
good guy ggg
"
Sizleke wrote:
Hey , to play faster after the patch is it better to download the torrent or just waiting the classic update ?

If you have fast enough internet to have the 3,X Gb patch downloaded in that 3 hours of realm down, then there is no diff.
If your internet is not that good, the torrent is better but only if you can start now and have the 8Gb thing fully downloaded by the time the game is up again
And if you play on steam and plan to keep playing on steam, the torrent is not an option for you at all
I don't play in parties much, but to my knowledge the netting system sounds pretty solid and well thought out to me. Perhaps there is some loophole for people to abuse, but I can't think of any. Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info