(3.2) All Map Mod Solar Guard Spectre LEAGUE START (SSF Viable/End Game Viable)

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad you enjoyed the build :)
Hey, thank you for the guide, I've been having good success with it up to high-red maps.

I've got a question, though, with the 6link helmet/CwC chest, you say "this allows you to on command consume 21 corpses per second", but my setup alternates between throwing out a wave of corpses with Unearth and then exploding them on the next CwC tick. This seems to hamper my recharge a significant bit, am I doing something wrong?
I hope you can give me some insight.

Thanks in advance!
You are completely right and are not doing anything wrong! I am just an idiot and miscalculated the corpses consumed. The setup will still be very nice for extra sustain for your minions and yourself (although not as good as I initially claimed) especially against degens where you would normally not be able to rely on your CWDT setup. I have edited the main post to not be misleading/straight up incorrect as it was before. Sorry! (I have done some testing using poets pens with unearth-gmp-lmp in one of them and spirit offering in the other and it regenerates shield at an absurd rate but feels somewhat clunky for mapping and the inability to use victario's is a pain so I don't know if it will be added to the build)
Last edited by gnew95 on Mar 25, 2018, 2:48:11 PM
Will the defensive set-up work with Desecrate instead of unearth/gmp/volley? I’m looking to conserve some gem slots. Thanks.
It will work just fine! The one draw back is that desecrate has a cooldown so after you use its 3 charges you wont have any ES defense until they recharge.
Hi,

I've used this build as a league starter this league and it's great!
Im looking to make some upgrades now - especially for survivability, but am unsure what to do.
There are no 6-link helmets on poe.trade - What upgrades could i get to improve here?
The character is "SpectreShrani"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TodesScharf/characters

Thanks!
"
Hi,

I've used this build as a league starter this league and it's great!
Im looking to make some upgrades now - especially for survivability, but am unsure what to do.
There are no 6-link helmets on poe.trade - What upgrades could i get to improve here?
The character is "SpectreShrani"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TodesScharf/characters

Thanks!

Hey my man! Taking a quick look at your gear, the first thing I would go for to increase survivability would be to get as much life + ES on gear as possible! You have nice life rolls on your stuff atm but your ES is lacking somewhat. This means going for some life AND ES on rings, helm, a crystal belt and gloves! This would honestly increase your max EHP by a good 2k+ if you throw on discipline instead of vitality there is another 3k ES.

Best of luck!
Hey could you take a look at my character and see how I'm faring? I'm about to attempt the Guardians and Shaper for the first time.

EDIT: I killed Guardians. I can't kill Shaper. I get one shot like nothing...
Last edited by OneUnderAll on Apr 12, 2018, 3:32:57 AM
"
OneUnderAll wrote:
Hey could you take a look at my character and see how I'm faring? I'm about to attempt the Guardians and Shaper for the first time.

EDIT: I killed Guardians. I can't kill Shaper. I get one shot like nothing...
Your profile is private I think...? Can't check out your character.

In general: Don't even try to tank Shapers attacks and spells, try to manually dodge them. If you (I assume...) haven't done Shaper before, it may take some trys to learn all his tells and react/reposition correctly. Great thing about this build is, that you can just concentrate on staying alive (and cursing + EE him every now amd then, I recommend temp chains), while your spectres do the dps. Once you know the fight, you should def. be able to do it, if you were able to do all the guardians.
For further help, set your profile to public... ;)

Cheers!
First, great build! Having a blast leveling... Question about gems, sorry if you already answered this, but why are the following gems all left at level 1?

"
the boots: lvl 1 CWDT-lvl 1 Unearth-lvl 1 gmp-lvl 1 volley

Unearth and Volley can both be leveled until reaching the level 38 requirement on CWDT level 1. Does that have some type of negative affect?
Last edited by corpsetiller on Apr 16, 2018, 3:27:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info