(3.2) All Map Mod Solar Guard Spectre LEAGUE START (SSF Viable/End Game Viable)

"
First, great build! Having a blast leveling... Question about gems, sorry if you already answered this, but why are the following gems all left at level 1?

"
the boots: lvl 1 CWDT-lvl 1 Unearth-lvl 1 gmp-lvl 1 volley

Unearth and Volley can both be leveled until reaching the level 38 requirement on CWDT level 1. Does that have some type of negative affect?
Gmp and volley could even be leveled to 20, since supports dont need to be lower than cwdt. I did so, there isn't a downside as far as I know (other than higher stat req., which shouldn't be a problem). But the upside is marginal as well, since the damage of this setup doesn't really matter.
So... as long as your unearth is lvl 8 or lower and cwdt is 1, do whatever you like with the rest.
I'd like to play this build for the flashback event. Any chance you could post some leveling trees or just give a quick rundown of the pathing priorities? Thanks!
Build looks nice. I don't really understand the weapon swap with lvl 20 spirit offering and inc duration. Is it for when you're dipping low and need ES or am I missing something?
Would also appreciate a general order of which to take the build trees.
Thanks for the guide, but just one thing would like to know, any recommend timing of changing from SRS to spectre rise ?
Playing this build in ssf flashback. A lot of fun and definitely feels more durable than most spectre builds. When I first read the build my first thing I noticed was no other offerings. I figured I’d miss the speed one but after playing without it, the only thing I miss is having another button press. This CWDT setup also fits the necromancer feel. Get hit, explode with corpses, then corpses explode to recover. Good stuff, great guide!
Last edited by Thunderbus on May 12, 2018, 2:15:34 PM
Hi, I tried this build in std as I have never in my life played a summoner. Hence I seek for advice on two issues I currently have, surely I must do something wrong due to my lack of experience/understanding of game mechancis. I only changed two things from the original build - putting one unending hunger in a jewel slot and for mapping I swap my belt to a biscos leash in order to gain rampage.

1) I am currently at 5.6k life and 3.3k ES (discipline included), yet bosses from t10 maps onwards destroy me with 1 (at most two) hit(s). What am I doing wrong?
I try to reduce incoming chaos dmg by using an amethyst flask...is that enough?
I know I don't have any mitigation for incoming physical damage other than a basalt/granite flask, and evasion and block don't seem to be options either (using vicatios charity version of the build). I could swap discipline for grace, if that makes sense... or is it something else? Is it my gear? Or am I stupid for getting hit during a bossfight?

2) my spectres die to ele reflect. I know I can convocate them to whereever the cwdt spirit offering pops up, and I am doing that (also I stop cursing proj weakness on ele reflect maps), but still....there has to be something more to it, right?

Can someone please help me out? Profile is set to public (I literally have only one necro)

Thanks in advance
One of the most concise and straightforward guides I've ever seen. Very well written.

I'll be rolling this for Incursion. Do you recommend farming for tabula rasa to get a 6 link asap, or can I get by with a poor man's +1 helmet for awhile? if so, do the gem links change at all?
"
jalkarai wrote:
One of the most concise and straightforward guides I've ever seen. Very well written.

I'll be rolling this for Incursion. Do you recommend farming for tabula rasa to get a 6 link asap, or can I get by with a poor man's +1 helmet for awhile? if so, do the gem links change at all?
I killed shaper deathless on a 5L rare armour and T15 elder (not deathless) with a 5L Vis Mortis in Beastiary SSF SC.

So while the 6th link is obv. nice and gives some nice added damage, it's not needed, since the Solar Guards already do insane damage. At higher maps I would def. prefer a good rare 5L chest with life+ES+res over a tabula.

So if you get a good 5L elder helmet or a 5L ES chest, I don't think you should bother farming for a tabula...
Last edited by BVB_1909 on May 31, 2018, 9:58:01 AM
whats this paste bin business? anyone able to post the link for the passives on the poe builder site?
paste bin is a bunch or random letters and symbols lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info