[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hello!

Running the build, and leveling has been a blast.

Sitting on about 3.5 ex left over from my previous toon, and was curious about what to invest it:

You mentioned shroud breifly in previous comments. Is there a set threshold of jewels I should have for it to be worth it? How much squishier do I get if I run it as opposed to belly? I never got my hands on a shroud last league, so I'm curious about running it for fun, but am happy to wait/respec after a earning more currency.

With Belly of the Beast:

Should I rush to get it six-linked, or spend the money on five linking it and then invest in the best jewelry/rares?
"
Hello!

Running the build, and leveling has been a blast.

Sitting on about 3.5 ex left over from my previous toon, and was curious about what to invest it:

You mentioned shroud breifly in previous comments. Is there a set threshold of jewels I should have for it to be worth it? How much squishier do I get if I run it as opposed to belly? I never got my hands on a shroud last league, so I'm curious about running it for fun, but am happy to wait/respec after a earning more currency.

With Belly of the Beast:

Should I rush to get it six-linked, or spend the money on five linking it and then invest in the best jewelry/rares?

Shroud is pretty weird to get running. I don't really know where'd I'd start to make use of it. So I don't really want to offer advice on it, sorry.

Belly of the beast on the other hand, I used a tabula rasa until I 6 linked my belly, that may seem weird to others, but I had 4.2K with tabula and didn't see the point in swapping until I had it 6 linked. Since I wasn't dying. But you do you. Hope the build treats ya' well! Its a great currency farmer! :)
Hello, how to work Curse On hit - Poacher's Mark without active skill?
reloads, what do u think i should looking as bonus on an amulet?
i was thinking: elemental damage with skill, life, rarity and crit?
what do you think ?
"
qwertysys wrote:
Hello, how to work Curse On hit - Poacher's Mark without active skill?

You link Curse on hit + Poachers mark to Herald of Ice.
Poison Quillrain Assasin build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094124
"
Daejawou wrote:
reloads, what do u think i should looking as bonus on an amulet?
i was thinking: elemental damage with skill, life, rarity and crit?
what do you think ?

Your looking for elemental damage with attacks as a primary one, another great one is crit multiplier. Life is priority. Crit chance is awful, don't get it. Cold damage % is also good. Accuracy is great if needed.
What's the main advantage of going Assassin instead of Raider? Seems like it'll be a lot slower.
"
What's the main advantage of going Assassin instead of Raider? Seems like it'll be a lot slower.

You get far better boss killing, a thing frost blades is usually terrible at. You get way higher crit chance even without a diamond flask and taking far less crit nodes. Movement speed is a downside, but it isn't needed anyways since we just use whirling blades. (6 APS) Only thing raider does slightly better at is life, but we get the same amount of life at level 95, Movement speed, again this is useless for us, and more frenzys, which is slightly good I guess.
"

Figured you were unable to go raider on Shadows since they banned it?

Shadows only able to go, Assassin - Saboteur - Trickster's now..
Last edited by blitzn on Mar 17, 2018, 7:44:27 PM
Are we obtaining benefits from "% damage with ailments from attack skills" nodes? I see soul raker has it, and aspect of the panther looks ok for a 2pt investment and added life with it. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info