[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

why is the skill tree completely diffrent than mine? locations and everything, so odd
Immortal call gives no immunity any more afaik. Any alternatives ?
Which weapon for leveling??

Please

And someone have a gear for this build?
What flasks would you recommend for this build? Thanks!
"
DemonMithos wrote:
why is the skill tree completely diffrent than mine? locations and everything, so odd

Those on the guide are 3.5
But he has updated the endgame tree to 3.7 here http://poeurl.com/cqXM
How are you supposed to get enough STR and INT to level gems, I am level 60 now and I have 6 gems that I cant level now due to it, and in the PoB link as well you do not have the STR or INT requirements for the gems, what am I missing?
"
Vandamonia wrote:
How are you supposed to get enough STR and INT to level gems, I am level 60 now and I have 6 gems that I cant level now due to it, and in the PoB link as well you do not have the STR or INT requirements for the gems, what am I missing?

Nothing even pastebin link has more STR required than he has in the build.
Far too many people have replied to this thread the last few days for me to answer all of you individually. So I'll try to do this in the best way I can.

Leveling skilltrees are updated. Sorry this wasn't done on launch, but I've been very busy lately.

STR And INT come from gear. If you can't wear your gear, take stat nodes in the tree. ( The 30 stat ones)

More refined features will come in just a bit more time. I am trying to maintain 3 builds and I am stretching myself pretty thin here because of that.

If anyone post after this I will continue to reply individually again.
A lot of new melee support gems have been added and changed. Is the recommended 6-link gem-order still up-to-date? Aka everyone is using the new rage gem. Should I also use it for this build?
Working great, fun and effective :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info