Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

weak notes
Bumping the cost of FFtB on Zana is not at all cool. Not at all. Now it makes little sense if any to do it.
Ok so the images for ascendancy classes where not final. chieftain looks way less impressive now. Atleast berserkers degen isnt as bad any more but still too high to build around when doubled. How am i to get 10% regen if not on every piece of gear and in the tree? Will that even cancel out the degen or did i miss something?
"
ScreenName wrote:
I'm confused about why so many of you seem annoyed by all the new free content for this awesome free game.

If you're looking for an ARPG with developers who give the community everything they ask for, even if the result is not fun, then I recommend Diablo 3.

Yeah, but if You have played Diablo at all - you would notice that the developes does not give much new stuff, but they are always preserved the fun of the players, which is not true for the total anihilation of nearly 95% of the CI builds with PoE 3.0.
This action took away the fun of countless players fellow. My friend list practically went empty just for a single week..
This thing never happen in Diablo.
For me a little bummed once again. The 2 of the 3 Ascendancies I have used recently have been nerfed in my opinion (as well as many I have heard from).

Raider ascendancy path towards Avatar of the Veil being reduced overall by 12% seems lame! Glad you didn't change most of the rest of it, however there was honestly no reason to change this pathway one bit. Increasing the phasing on kill from 3 to 4 seconds still is meh, however ok when working up to max frenzy charges. Just because you all said you would change every ascendancy doesn't mean you truly had to do so on each pathway. Making the Avatar of the Chase a little better (up to debate though) was a fair to ok move, however I wouldn't use that pathway ever with my build.

Elementalist I am overly disappointed as most of the community. I had thought positive changes for only the elemental reflect pathway, however course like most of the other changes I was caught off guard. My Witches I have gotten to level 90 + seem a bit unusable now even with the full re-spec on passives/ascendancy.

Thinking the Hierophant will be nicer to use, however had planned to go Raider this league.

Oni-Goroshi rework to me is very disappointing. Not being clear when (at which level Hillock will become Uber-Hillock) will happen is really crummy. Having a level range on when it happens also seems unreasonable. Be clear with it. I want to try for one, however not knowing when to look out for him along with the constant server issues at the beginning of the league seems uber lame. Having a much harder boss fight is 100% ok to do. Changing drop rate to be even more rare with not knowing when he will appear gets me to think what is the point? I only recently got 1 drop in hard core after least 4-5 hours (character time) of grinding hard getting all the way up to over level 8. I almost have my fireball to level 5, which is saying something. Not even worth trying day one with so many getting on to play. As soon as you re-log to change characters you will have to wait the queue to get back into the fray.

Anytime there is something that GGG views as "TOO GOOD" gets the hack down to nerf levels. Energy shield, Vaal Pact, Leech, must I go on? Always seems when a build or method uses something to be more efficient or beneficial that GGG overlooks it gets the guillotine.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Emh.. still not sure about this leech if it is possible with it to resurrect my dead CI's..

and I believe that the amount of ES is about 15% below the threshold to be playable as CI.

^^ we will see.. let's hope that this time they will pay a contribute to the totally killed classes and builds.. else it would be just another great disappointment.
"
"Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters or provide Elder rare items from monsters other than The Elder."

Please clarify if "(Maps) that (contain) the Elder" means all elder influenced "maps" or just the map with the Elder on it.
These patch notes conflict with the pictures posted in the Development Manifesto. For example, the Trickster node "Harness the Void" has vastly different stats.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663

Can we get some clarification on which is accurate? I have a feeling that the Ascendancy pictures need to be updated.

"
Snapfire wrote:

Anytime there is something that GGG views as "TOO GOOD" gets the hack down to nerf levels. Energy shield, Vaal Pact, Leech, must I go on? Always seems when a build or method uses something to be more efficient or beneficial that GGG overlooks it gets the guillotine.

It's done by the market trolls mostly I believe. They trolled the ES that it is OP in order to sell off their piles of HP junk. That's it. I am checking the market carefully, and the item seller sites all the time.
These guys is really ready to sell their mom for few coins.
They have trolled the whole bunch of builds and thousands of players to sell their HP junk.
As result - we have lost the trust in GGG with the most unreasonable nerf ever happen in the history of computer games. Instead of pushing ES 5% higher in order to align with HP, they pushed it 30% lower and took away the leech. Which directly render all of CI's builds which is tens of thousands - unplayable.
Peoples had to start buying the HP stuff, and guess who won ?! The "gold sellers".
I am really tired of these teen trolls which is making twitch be a babysitting tube with a clown in the center which will do anything for money. and those guys are getting a lot of money on the back of ordinary peoples which is just wanting to having fun in game with their favorite build.
Just the same twitcher dudes is the ones to blame for the ultimative trolling the ES and CI.

I am very disappointed as a long standing fan of PoE. Very and deeply.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Feb 28, 2018, 7:02:18 PM
"
ppundy wrote:
These patch notes conflict with the pictures posted in the Development Manifesto. For example, the Trickster node "Harness the Void" has vastly different stats.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663

Can we get some clarification on which is accurate? I have a feeling that the Ascendancy pictures need to be updated.

These ofc. Last minute balance changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info