Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Disappointed by minor balance changes, nothing for melee.

Also hugely disappointed that Berserker's Rage with degen made it live.

Rest is pretty cool, gj.
Last edited by Raxik on Feb 28, 2018, 5:40:32 PM
Great patch looks good. Not to happy with the necromancer changes but I played one of those last season and not planning to again this seasons so doesn't really affect me.

For the future though I would like the option to pay a subscription for 'premium services' whereby I can earn MTX points. I would pay a monthly fee for this game no problems.

I would also like the ability to exclude from public search any game that is being streamed, be notified if any person whose party I join is streaming and have an in game social list of current streamers with their streamed/non-streamed ratio of playtime shown so I can add them to ignore list. I don't use twitch, I don't understand why anyone would watch someone else play a game they own and could be playing and I am not interested in associating with people like that.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted. You should now find a better variety of cards throughout areas introduced in The Fall of Oriath. Some maps which had several high-value cards have had some of those cards moved elsewhere.

Can we please stop with this moving of cards every league without telling us where they moved to? It's really frustrating not knowing and serves very little purpose to keep it a secret.

This. This is so damn aggravating. I really wish they'd employ someone to manage the PoE wiki.

As for patch notes... THere's stuff to love, there's stuff to hate... As always.
ok so i noticed no changes to skill gems. except herald of ash

i also noticed that necromancer doesnt show changes of mistress of sacrifice. for the 50% reduced effect. which i think is a little extreme. ill check on standard when able to.

but no changes to skill gems buffs or nerfs is interesting for damage. does that mean its balanced and they like how it is or they leaving it till people get around to ascendancy changes to adjust.

is it going to be like d3 where they just leave skills alone and buff or nerf other things like on gear or ascendancies and then do skills if needed. idk

so old builds pretty much will just reflect on the ascendency changes and hoping new skills or builds or weaker builds already exist will be stronger. Hmmmm

rawrawr
"
SierraRomeo wrote:
Great patch looks good. Not to happy with the necromancer changes but I played one of those last season and not planning to again this seasons so doesn't really affect me.

For the future though I would like the option to pay a subscription for 'premium services' whereby I can earn MTX points. I would pay a monthly fee for this game no problems.

I would also like the ability to exclude from public search any game that is being streamed, be notified if any person whose party I join is streaming and have an in game social list of current streamers with their streamed/non-streamed ratio of playtime shown so I can add them to ignore list. I don't use twitch, I don't understand why anyone would watch someone else play a game they own and could be playing and I am not interested in associating with people like that.

This is either an elaborate ruse post or I sincerely want my life to end
lol in 3.0 they say that there will be allot of buffs next patch and give us tons of nerfs, then in 3.1 they repeat, now 3.2 but again no buffs .... nice bullshit statements GGG.... as always
Zerphi is fine. No need for nerf.

Would love additional unique life flasks. Still only have one. Maybe a flask that adds life based on %armour or something. Feel free to be creative. Pls more interesting life based uniques in general.
So many disappointing changes. Not excited at all for new leauge now!
"
When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It's like you're really there!

This just made me smile :)
I plan on skipping all abyss under ilv 80 as its not rewarding and just a huge waste of my time.

I plan on skipping 99% of the Bestiary content as it creates a toxic playstle that I would rather avoid and I personally would rather pay currency to buy the related challenges.

I feel Bestiary could have just been added with a Forsaken Master rework and not as the entirety of a challenge league, which is basically just every zone contains a vorici mission. But instead of eventually getting a good rate exchanging jewelers to fusing youre getting useless crafts in all but the most rare and extreme cases.

The drive for 36 challenges only takes you so far past the excitement of the inital race.

Well see about the monster damage in general, but if unique monsters have awful drops anyways youre really cementing in a "skip the boss" meta. By increasing damage youre making it really hard to not want to use Mind Over Matter and leaving that green side of the tree looking somewhat lackluster compared to powerhouse high eHP builds that have the damage and the speed as well.

Its not even like sextants are actually nerfed, theyre just more expensive. There shouldnt be so much atlas density in the white map areas and it should get more dense in the red maps to encourage progression and discourage perma-eldering your atlas. Even after Vault nerfs it still drops occasion exalted cards, compared to the other 150 maps thats still a reason to play it and only maps that have these built in extra rewards like HH card or something desirable.

The only thing undeniably good is the important bosses drop to the map maker. While juiced up ascendancy classes look fun and i have a lot of builds i want to play its hard to imagine everything isnt going to be trivialized with the amount of powercreep. Last league already i was really hard to kill and had the damage to phase shaper and ignore the mechanics. It seems the game is going to be a total faceroll at this point to where you can just pick almost anything and not hit a brick wall for a long time.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info