Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
Added support for using Harbinger's Orbs and Horizon Orbs on the most recent map series.

Please tell us this does not mean these terrible orbs are making a comeback via Zana
Shroud of lightless 2soc no longer drop? Legacy?
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Last edited by XTEGRS on Feb 28, 2018, 5:23:20 PM
First time posting on patch notes. So iam goign to make it worth.

Honestly i can see whz people complain about lack of breaches
-realy good idea, gonna mis the splinter collection towards one fun encounter. But i got something better to look for.
-As a casual pleb iam, i can hope for my own headhunter without saying farewell to real life.
--Nemesis on Zana 5, screw beasts, collect all the leather belts.
--Perandus on zana 7, Finaly some use for all the coins on standart from legacy, gonna finish my league specific collection
--Harbingers on zana 8. If something about this patch make me hyped, its this. GGG said harbingers were heavy lore based league, with uniques spoiling some future to look up for in long term, lets hope long term for GGG does not mean 6 months. Of course the unique translation from harbingers league could fit perfectly on elder history, and his release. Habingers could have been made out of shapers last resolt to warm Wraelcast about elder coming. But that would be boring.
So hoping this elder fight is not what harbingers were meant to predict.
Would be fun if harbingers on zana mod would spoil some more fun from the future.

And now something that made me kinda of mad.
Where the hell is abyssal depth blocking fix?
Abyssal depths will be insanely rare considering that there is only 10% chance for abyss. Not to mention you first must open instance that do not have any sort of subarea blocking depth spawn. Then that instance must win 10% chance to contain abyss that can actualy open the depth if it got spawned in first place.
"
Phaeleh_82 wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Enabled that Rogue Exile we said we added last time, but this time we really mean it. Or do we...?

now Explain this pls.

they added krillson as an exile. he hunts you with his fishing rod of doom!!!11
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 28, 2018, 5:29:52 PM
This is why I support you ? so you can lie about Skill gems changes every league????? Nice job GGG
1 word: Disappointed !!!
This is best patch note out of them all for HC players:

The Elder's growing "Doom Circle" ability is now removed when Zana appears.
"
Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters or provide Elder rare items from monsters other than The Elder.

Why though?

I found that to be a very reasonable choice to have to make. Either be able to farm Elder or farm maps with influence reliably.

"
Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted. You should now find a better variety of cards throughout areas introduced in The Fall of Oriath. Some maps which had several high-value cards have had some of those cards moved elsewhere.

Can we please stop with this moving of cards every league without telling us where they moved to? It's really frustrating not knowing and serves very little purpose to keep it a secret.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Feb 28, 2018, 5:37:05 PM
I want to see all the fated uniques T.T
"
Oni-Goroshi's drop chance has been adjusted. And by 'adjusted', we mean lowered. A lot.

You fucking did it.

Fuck that shit.

Fuck it.

FUCK!

You won't see any fucking money from me again. This is it.
Last edited by KDBW_ger on Feb 28, 2018, 5:42:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info