[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
pumkinwiz wrote:

I have it positive but not at 60 yet. Will that solve most of the survivability problems? I feel like I shouldn’t be dying in 3s at level 78.

Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.[/quote]

I wish I could somehow link my profile so you could see my gear to see what I have. But I’ll do this tonight! Thanks[/quote]
You just should do your chars public before asking help with them :)
"
faraddox wrote:
"
pumkinwiz wrote:

I have it positive but not at 60 yet. Will that solve most of the survivability problems? I feel like I shouldn’t be dying in 3s at level 78.

Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.

I wish I could somehow link my profile so you could see my gear to see what I have. But I’ll do this tonight! Thanks[/quote]
You just should do your chars public before asking help with them :)[/quote]

It is public I think.
"
pumkinwiz wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:
"
pumkinwiz wrote:

Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.

I wish I could somehow link my profile so you could see my gear to see what I have. But I’ll do this tonight! Thanks

You just should do your chars public before asking help with them :)[/quote]

It is public I think.[/quote]
No, i can't see them.
"
faraddox wrote:

Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.[/quote]

Should be good now
"
pumkinwiz wrote:
Should be good now

Yes, it's fine now. Change your rings for amethyst - chaos res base. You should have almost cap ele resistances from purities, craft on rare if you need more. Use belt with es increase corrupt if you feel you have not enough. Use gemcutters or buy auras with quality - it is important to your party members always be with buffs. Vigilant strike - replace it with animate guardian (19 or 20 lvl minimum) for 2-3 additional buffs. Place vigilant in unset ring (i don't use it atm).
"
faraddox wrote:
"
pumkinwiz wrote:
Should be good now

Yes, it's fine now. Change your rings for amethyst - chaos res base. You should have almost cap ele resistances from purities, craft on rare if you need more. Use belt with es increase corrupt if you feel you have not enough. Use gemcutters or buy auras with quality - it is important to your party members always be with buffs. Vigilant strike - replace it with animate guardian (19 or 20 lvl minimum) for 2-3 additional buffs. Place vigilant in unset ring (i don't use it atm).

thanks im working on that now. top priority on jewels?
"
pumkinwiz wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:
"
pumkinwiz wrote:
Should be good now

thanks im working on that now. top priority on jewels?

I see in pob that you don't have cap chaos res now. Without chayula it is hard, yes. Try to farm currency for it. You can try to find gloves with 15+ chaos res (you have 60 atm). Change your Discipline to Vaal Discipline. I'm using vaal haste, grace and discipline. Vaal discipline is like a healing flask for your es. Also i'm using one sulphur flask - it boosts es regen too. And your jewels. You need 2 unique: Energy from within (watch my AureumAurora char where to place it) and Conqueror's Efficiency (you could take it as quest reward in acts). Both are cheap without 1% mana reservation corruption.
And did you upgrade your pantheon?
Last edited by faraddox on Jun 28, 2018, 5:14:03 AM
What are good watcher's eye rolls for the build aside mana>es clarity?
Hey man, loving this build. It's my first aurabot ever and I'm having a complete blast being such a useful utility player for once, instead of MFing all the time.

Could you take a look at my current gem setup and let me know if I can be smarter about the arragement of the gems?

Next up to purchase is a watcher's eye Mana->ES jewel, preferably with Grace movespeed or Vitality life on hit (which i assume will apply to my healthpool when i shieldcharge into packs, should be useful).

Thanks for writing the guide is all I can say :).
not really anything meaningfull to do there.
If yyou really want to min max yyou can put the Rejuvenation Totem into Victario's - it gets +1 level, but I guess you need the enlighten.

And if your sick and tired of Firestorm, take Avatar of Fire and Play with Ball Lightning :-).

Yes, Vitality Life on Hit will replenisch your Life, which is very usefull. BL and Firestorm hit a lot, so you keep yourselv full.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info