Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Earthslug wrote:
Why the hell is that sword even so good?

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The flat phys per lvl?
I must have missed that earlier.
Would scale good with einhars 30% Q I guess
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
It doesn't scale with quality. It's more like a steel ring. A growing steel ring. With a stat stick.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Earthslug wrote:

The plus 2 to 3 damage per level is very very good while leveling. It makes leveling very smooth. Far less need to adjust and readjust equipment. When reaching high levels it is still good damage and has a nice little bump with each additional level.

The 90% increased critical strike chance is great.

Her Embrace
"
Cannot be Stunned
123% of Physical Damage gained as Extra Fire Damage
Unaffected by Burning Ground
Immune to Freeze, Chill and Ignite
20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Her_Embrace

This is a huge bonus both offensively and defensibly.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
General query: is it possible to murder somebody who's already...wait, no, wrong question. Is it possible to get to level 10 in the Twilight Strand? In my experience monsters stop giving experience once the gap is 7 levels down, but that is data from long ago and might have changed.

I can confirm you still get xp lmao. However it starts going really really slow. I have 4 marauders at level 7 right now. With around 4 hours and 45 minutes of time played across the board on all of them.

I need to keep farming this, its gonna drop at some point. It has too.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:

Duh. It's the amazing writing. I don't know who did it, but my god, it's like Shakespeare and James Joyce had a baby and Dickens was the midwife.

Apt for a dick object that no female writers were involved in the process.

ed: That was a bit deadpan, even for me.

My god, Earthslug it really is amazing writing. Who did it?!

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 28, 2018, 9:22:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Not entirely true, if we're getting past the snark and self-deprecation. I did run some of it by the GF. In fact she's still getting through the latest draft of the first third of my new work, because it's a female narrator/protag and I STILL don't know if I have the right to do that in this day and age. But I want to, so...I will. :)

Fun fact: Joyce loved smelling his wife's farts. Like, for real. (ctrl-f, 'farts', I dare you.)

Oh Charan, hush. You're not sexist at all. The deadpan comment felt safe to say because of that.

Write whatever you want - it makes sense to use whatever PoV you want; in some ways it's sexist not to, as though our experiences are that different, or something. Having your GF read it is a fine idea, as it is for all your characters.

Yep, knew that about the farts. Have read the letters, many years ago now. He was a saucy erudite man, that one.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
A growing steel ring. With a stat stick.

*childish giggle*

XD
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:

Duh. It's the amazing writing. I don't know who did it, but my god, it's like Shakespeare and James Joyce had a baby and Dickens was the midwife.

Actually, this is very true. From my perspective the reason the sword is so much fun is leveling with her and going through the normal well trodden story-line with fun comments at the important story-line points.

The sword is good also from the mod stats point of view though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Someone send me many sanity. I need it back.

EDIT: LMAO, welp there goes that, crashed. Someone end me.
Last edited by Airugarion on Dec 28, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info