Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Normal Hillock can drop uniques and rares. He also provides 50% of the experience (~40 points) from a run at level 8.

Kill him.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Morning farm still OGless. Now in work. After 8h will back to it. But found a way. I play stand ups comedy in background and making runs. Trevor Noah right now, recommend.

Dropped after 5h of farming !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Mar 5, 2018, 4:09:20 AM
Hello Guys,

Can someone tell me whether it is possible to have uber hillock encounter not on Scion, but any other class like it was in the previous league?

Thanks!

Ps. I am playing on HC SSF Bestiary
Last edited by poms1k on Mar 5, 2018, 4:38:10 AM

Sharing my endeavour:
Got mine on my lvl 8 Marauder, stats when I got it:
Marauder lvl 8(7%) 6h30m played
Templar lvl 6(12%) 1h24m played
Shadow lvl 7(91%) 5h10m played
Ranger lvl 7(93) 5h played

other uniques I got before the drop: 2x Redbeak, 2x Bramblejack, Silverbranch, Sidhebreath, Crown of Thorns, Sadima's Touch, Ezomyte Peak, Blackheart, Araku Tiki.
The currency I got, fun observation: I found 2xChance and 1xAlch on each of the lvl 7+ characters.

Im just a new player that enjoys farming as a means of relaxation, dont judge too harsh :) GL farming everyone.
I got mine first after 9 hours (3 chars = 3 hours each). Fight with Uber Hillock was a strong challenge.
3 characters just past the 8.25 mark, no sword yet. This grind is really ridiculous, I just want it to be over so I can play the damn game :( but I've invested so much time at this point I can't give up...
Last edited by Azixo on Mar 5, 2018, 5:17:40 AM
"
poms1k wrote:
Hello Guys,

Can someone tell me whether it is possible to have uber hillock encounter not on Scion, but any other class like it was in the previous league?

Thanks!

Ps. I am playing on HC SSF Bestiary

Class is no matter when it comes to probability but scion and ranger are most reliable. They are fast and they work on kinda distance but whatever You like will be fine.
"
Azixo wrote:
3 characters just past the 8.25 mark, no sword yet. This grind is really ridiculous, I just want it to be over so I can play the damn game :( but I've invested so much time at this point I can't give up...

Exactly how I feel. I've got 4 scions, 3 of them are 8 and one 7. About 20 hours in total spread across all the characters. I've got nothing of use, 3 simple robes (not tabulas) and 2 gloves in terms of uniques.

The spawn chance was really nerfed to the ground :(

I'll just.. keep going.
At the start i gave myself week of grind. If i dont find second OG till friday i will drop the farm. But i really hope RNG wont be an ahole to me....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info